• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ScreenMate Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5 @ SharkStores - $10.00
compare at $24.99 (Amazon)
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

SharkStores
See SharkStores promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ScreenMate Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In 4 2.

Get an extra $2 off with coupon code save2.

Glad I refreshed this page while I was checking out. Thanks for the save2 coupon code!

gone?

could not check out... asks to create account, upon submitting personal info page refreshes to empty cart... repeats

I have no issues proceeding to checkout

got one for the hell of it. 8 bucks. Thanks OP.

Anybody shipped out? Mine still didn't ship.

Hmmm...

Will this work with a case?

If so...I'm in!

Thanks

Still has not shipped out.

jlaudio said:   Still has not shipped out.

Same here - sent them a message and will report back.

food1313 said:   jlaudio said:   Still has not shipped out.

Same here - sent them a message and will report back.

SLOWWWWWW!!!

---

Thank you for being a valued SharkStores customer. We appreciate your business and are always working to provide our customers with fast, friendly, efficient service.

We are currently working on processing your order. As per the policy listed on our FAQ's, our average processing time can take anywhere between 2 and 10 business days. This does not include weekends or holidays. Please kindly note that the shipping method selected upon checkout only refers to the time in transit with the carrier.

At this time, we are expecting to have completed processing of your item and have it ready for shipment without delays and within our time frame.

Once your item is ready to ship, you will receive an email containing all the tracking information you will need to follow your package movements until it reaches your selected destination.

If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please feel free to call SharkStores Customer Care, toll free at 1 (888) 742-7501. We are available 9am-5pm EST, Monday- Friday.

Thank You,
SharkStores Customer Care

Finally shipped

SharkStores said: Woohoo! Your order has shipped! Here's a quick little note to let you know that your order number <redacted> has shipped via USPS. Here is your Tracking Number (if available): <redacted>

Not even ONE month and it already cracked.  Didn't drop it or anything, just found it like that one day.  FAIL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014