• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's buy one box, get one free (limit two boxes total---sorry) with the coupon code TRYGEV44, which also provides free shipping. Repeat of this deal from May.

Link to K-cups at Gevalia

Get the 18-cup boxes for the maximum discount. Some varieties have only 12 cups/box.

I found at least one CashBack site offering an additional 10% back (mrrebatesdotcom), making your net cost only 30 cents/cup.

Member Summary

gevalia
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yes, you need a different code...see my post.

MPSAN (Aug. 17, 2013 @ 6:40p) |

I just used TRYGEV18 and it worked for me. Thanks for the tip!

endswell (Aug. 17, 2013 @ 8:37p) |

No problem...there are many more you can use.

MPSAN (Aug. 17, 2013 @ 9:19p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In thanks!

Thank you!

In! Thank you!

33 cents/cup is way expensive for home brew

thanks! coffee ordered.

in for 2 -thank you !

Great deal! Thanks!

Awesome deal. I'd by 10 if I could.

Thanks OP!

Was anyone else charged $12.99 rather than $11.99?

Yes. I was charged $12.99 as well. weird.

Not showing free shipping for me....

NM, shipping was free, showed it on the very last page before placing order, thanks OP!

Shipping kills deal for me. Not showing free shipping.

NM, followed all the way to checkout where shipping was waived.

If not a Gevalia member- do they start shipping you automatically with this?

FWIW, since Signature was out I checked out with two of another 18ct variety and applied the code just fine and making them $5.99 each. When I changed the quantity from 2 to 4 in-cart the price went from 5.99/ea to 8.99/ea, which is still a discount. It also kept shipping free, so if you're already ordering then 8.99 per is still not bad.

Thx...

starcastic said:   FWIW, since Signature was out I checked out with two of another 18ct variety and applied the code just fine and making them $5.99 each. When I changed the quantity from 2 to 4 in-cart the price went from 5.99/ea to 8.99/ea, which is still a discount. It also kept shipping free, so if you're already ordering then 8.99 per is still not bad.

Buy 2 at a time and repeat the order multiple times....

Thanks good deal.

Thanks, OP. In 4 2.

m61376 said:   If not a Gevalia member- do they start shipping you automatically with this?

no. one time order.

Sweet deal. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP, in for 2!

supermatthew said:   Was anyone else charged $12.99 rather than $11.99?

My subtotal was 11.99 but my card was charged 12.00

sweeet!! green for Mr OP-wonder if i can put in another order?

lol it's a penny more you were charged for...OMG

You can also use the code 5BXJL to get the 12 packs for $5 a piece with free shipping. I got that e-mail Monday. No limit on how many you can order

on backorder but still live...green

in for a deal. TY OP

yeah the dark roast was backorder but in for two at $12. Good deal

Had ordered the 3 packs for $10 deal + FS, the coffees arrived and they were just fantastic!!

This is some real good quality coffee!!

in for 2 on this deal. Thanks OP.

Last deal I ordered this on they never charged my credit card. Only put an authorization on it.

Then a few weeks ago they send me a past due notice. I call them to give them my credit card number and they tell me they have no way to charge a card to the order. I had to mail them in a check...The check still hasn't been deposited by them and its been a couple of weeks. Hopefully I dont get another past due notice.

In for 2, sweet. Will be on time for work for at least another 6 weeks

FYI, the Gevalia 's we have gotten have had some QC issues. Mostly, the walls of cups aren't very strong, and when you close the lid on the kcup machine, the walls collapse, and the cup doesn't get punctured by the needle on the bottom. I don't know if all kcup machines do this with the Gevalia kcups, but i have seen multiple reports online about the same issue. The coffee is fine, and once you figure out how to manually push down the cup before closing the machine, you should be okay for brewing. I would suspect Gevalia will fix this issue eventually, if they haven't already.

Also, not trying to thread crap, but I had a real problem with quality last time I ordered. I would say maybe 1/2 the K-Cups ended up leaking a substantial amount of coffee grounds into the coffee cup. I've bought tons of different types and have never experienced an issue like this. Obviously some kind of design flaw and I won't be ordering again.

I used the code 'TRYGEV44' and it only shows qty of (1)...what gives...??? It is showing free shipping though...

EDIT...realized you have to manually choose qty of (2) and the 'buy one gets on' shows up on checkout...Doh...!!!

in for 2, thanks OP!

Great deal! I was searching for a tea k-cup deal but I had to get this too.

Solobear said:   Also, not trying to thread crap, but I had a real problem with quality last time I ordered. I would say maybe 1/2 the K-Cups ended up leaking a substantial amount of coffee grounds into the coffee cup. I've bought tons of different types and have never experienced an issue like this. Obviously some kind of design flaw and I won't be ordering again.

This was exactly my experience. I called Gelavia and they credited me for my order due to this problem. Like you, this has never happened with any other brand of K-Cups for me.

Skipping 8 Messages...
endswell said:   I just used TRYGEV18 and it worked for me. Thanks for the tip!

No problem...there are many more you can use.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014