• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Bargain-Cave/New-This-Week/Huntin...

Description:
Bushnell's excellence in optics is well-known, as is the reliability of its products. Reliability is essential in quick-shooting competition or when dangerous situations call for lightning-fast, accurate shots. The Red Green T-dot reticle on this 1x32 sight is specifically designed to assist shooters in picking up targets quickly for initial shots, and helping them get back on target fast if follow-up shots are needed. Integrated weaver-style mounts make installing this sight on a slug gun or handgun easy.
Red or green reticle
Integrated weaver-style mounts
Built-in sunshade

Thanks Mark

Member Summary

sight
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Probably a good sight and price seems to be very low but as Cabelas noted it is good for handgun or shotgun use. On AR-15 it will not provide a co-witness with standard A2 or MBUIS sights unless it is somehow possible to rise it up with a special mount.

In the comments on Cabelas, I see a couple of reviews who say they can and do co-witness on AR front posts.

zacks said:   In the comments on Cabelas, I see a couple of reviews who say they can and do co-witness on AR front posts.

I could not imagine how. If mount on the picture is the only mount you will get, then it will not co witness as it is just too low. May be it comes with an additional spacer for installing on AR-15. It would be nice.

the pic above shows a redfield counterstrike scope not the bushnell listed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014