• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rakuten

I don't follow these things too closely but it seemed like an okay deal from a pretty reputable source.

Hope it helps!

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping coupons that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ipod touch
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks!

$179 + free shipping at 1saleaday

I would think this generation ipod is better than the current because they got rid of the front facing camera on the newest ipod, I think.

If so I wonder if they will let you update this one to ios7 once it comes out. I have been thinking about picking up a 4th gen touch because of the front camera.

This is still medium hot since:

1) People have had problems with 1SaleADay.com but this vendor seems more reputable.
2) The 1SaleADay offer is for an open box item
3) Right now the 1SaleADay site is down, but as far as I know, their offer is only for the 16GB version- even if were for $10 cheaper than Rakuten, I'd rather go with the more reputable vendor for the $10 difference.

goodby1 said:   even if were for $10 cheaper than Rakuten, I'd rather go with the more reputable vendor for the $10 difference.

Let me know when Rakuten/Buy.com becomes a reputable vendor.

Raistlin said:   I would think this generation ipod is better than the current because they got rid of the front facing camera on the newest ipod, I think.

If so I wonder if they will let you update this one to ios7 once it comes out. I have been thinking about picking up a 4th gen touch because of the front camera.
Just FYI, I have a 4th generation iPod Touch and while I have enjoyed it quite a bit for other uses, quite honestly both cameras in it are crap. Unless you are specifically buying it to use FaceTime or some similar video chat app, I can't think why you'd want the primitive front-facing camera on the 4th generation touch. The back-facing camera isn't much better, and neither of them compares to the (actually pretty decent, given the constraints) camera in newer iPhones.

In short -- don't buy it for the camera(s)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014