• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get 20% off of your next shoe purchase when you agree to allow Amazon to send you newsletters about shoes Via email.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_364770522_2?ie=UTF8&node=56...

I clicked on the link, walking, and check the box to receive the emails. Within a minute Amazon had sent me a coupon code to use. I just purchased a set of Carks Un.Vincent, retail price $120, discount of $24. Free prime shipping, I will have them on Friday!

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

20% off Shoes
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Does anyone know if this promotion is still going on? I use the link and I'm taken to the 20% off Information page but t... (more)

leigh593 (Aug. 18, 2013 @ 7:06a) |

Sweet! Perfect for back to school gym sneakers for kids...thanks!

allerobed (Aug. 18, 2013 @ 9:53a) |

Error for me, so I went to the manage subscriptions, and subscribed to shoes from there. Will see if I get a coupon or n... (more)

jackie1021 (Aug. 26, 2013 @ 11:12p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanx Buddy!

In, thanks.

Combined the discount with prime and got a Puma shoes for ~$27 for my nephew green for OP

Thanks

i had trouble with link, so got this thru priceblink.

link

Thanks OP! Got two pair of Naturino sneakers for my son for $45.07 with free prime shipping after the 20% off.

Unsubscribe soon after
mazon com/gp/gss/manage

Thanks!
Does anyone know of a good way to quickly view size/price availability for a particular style? There used to be a link where you could quickly see what sizes/colors were available at what prices. Too often the page will list a shoe at a range w/ a very low price (ie. $19.99-49.99) and it's impossible to know whether if your desired sizes/colors is actually that cheap until you manually click on every option!
Thanks in advance =)

You have to keep choosing narrower category after category and eventually you'll see what colors/sizes are in stock

yeah it is so confusing

Nyahz said:   Thanks!
Does anyone know of a good way to quickly view size/price availability for a particular style? There used to be a link where you could quickly see what sizes/colors were available at what prices. Too often the page will list a shoe at a range w/ a very low price (ie. $19.99-49.99) and it's impossible to know whether if your desired sizes/colors is actually that cheap until you manually click on every option!
Thanks in advance =)

i just tried to get 2 pair converse, but the code didnt go thru. i called and was told that for the code to work, the shoes have to be sold and shipped from Amazon.

Just looking for a pair of running shoes, great deal!

I've been waiting for this to return so I could buy several pairs of shoes, but I tired of waiting and purchased them elsewhere. No big deal, though, because I think I received better prices and the unsubscribe/subscribe trick doesn't seem to work anymore.

I think this has been going on for a while now.

Finally took the plunge and bought a pair of Allen Edmonds
Park Avenue for ~$180. Those days of <$100 shoes are over for me! Hopefully this will last me 20 years...

Ditto. Read the fine print. Was trying to buy K-Swiss Classics.

badsister said:   i just tried to get 2 pair converse, but the code didnt go thru. i called and was told that for the code to work, the shoes have to be sold and shipped from Amazon.

Anyone know where I might find the Classics for less than $60? Even I would only wear my current pair when painting.

shoes, don't tell DW. or tell DW and make her happy. Happy wife happy life. Thanks OP!

kjgeraci said:   Get 20% off of your next shoe purchase when you agree to allow Amazon to send you newsletters about shoes Via email.

Smokin' deal! Thanks for posting!

ajkghemee said:   I think this has been going on for a while now.

Finally took the plunge and bought a pair of Allen Edmonds
Park Avenue for ~$180. Those days of <$100 shoes are over for me! Hopefully this will last me 20 years...

Ha! I went with the McTavish - my first pair of AE shoes. I also took advantage of the Amazon Rewards Visa offer and got the $50 gift card instantly added to my account - $59 off for the email promo plus another $50 gift card makes me a happy camper!

My wife wanted a second pair of Saucony's that we just bought this weekend at Dick's. Saved about $6 and got to use gift card balance.

I got in and saved $22 on a pair of Cole Haan Loafers. Thanks!!!!

Thanks!

Does anyone know if this promotion is still going on? I use the link and I'm taken to the 20% off Information page but there is no link to actually sign up. I called Amazon, but had a difficult time understanding the representative and he didn't know what I was referring to. Frustrated

Sweet! Perfect for back to school gym sneakers for kids...thanks!

Error for me, so I went to the manage subscriptions, and subscribed to shoes from there. Will see if I get a coupon or not, but thanks for posting, looking for a couple pairs of Riekers for fall!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014