• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Click Here

Use code: OFFERS700 for $70 off at checkout

Upgrade to Quad core i7-4700MQ for $100 more

Processor Intel® Core™ i5-4200U Processor, (3M Cache,up to 2.60GHz) with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
Microsoft® Operating System Windows 8
Memory 12GB DDR3L 1600MHz SDRAM (8GB + 4GB)
Hard Disk Drive 500GB HDD (5400rpm, Serial ATA)
Optical Drive DVD SuperMulti (+/-R double layer) drive
Keyboard Options Premium Frameless LED Backlit Raised Tile Keyboard with 10-Keypad (black)
Display 15.6" FHD TruBrite® LED Backlit Display (1920 x 1080)
Wireless LAN & Bluetooth® Wi-Fi® Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n)+ Bluetooth 4.0 (150Mbps)
Microsoft® Office Software 1 month trial for new Office 365 customers
Anti-Virus Software Norton™ Internet Security 2013 (30-day trial subscription)
Standard Limited Warranty 3 Year Standard Limited Warranty (1 Year on Battery)

Don't forget 6% FatWallet CashBack! Total after FW CashBack is less than $700 for a Haswell core i5 laptop with 12 GB RAM and 1080p display, not bad! Also take note of the 3 year warranty.

EDIT: has Intel® HD Graphics 4400 integrated graphics

Member Summary

Toshiba Satellite P50-ABT2N22
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Discover shopping has 10% CashBack though not sure if it will work with this coupon. I need one with touchscreen and Toshiba seem to add $150 more, seems bit high. Any one have any reviews around the build and screen quality..dont see many reviews for this one.

I don't think there would be many reviews yet since the core i5 Haswell mobile chips just hit the market recently. I don't know about the build and screen quality, but a 3-year warranty is much longer than the usual 1-year warranty for laptops that you see from most manufacturers.

dumma said:   Discover shopping has 10% CashBack though not sure if it will work with this coupon.
I know that these days Discover has a warranty extension plan, but I'd forgo the extra 4% and buy with an American Express card if you have one; their extended warranty program is easily the best in the industry.

if only i can get it with win7 instead..... oh well.......

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014