• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was walking through Lowes a few minutes ago and saw this oil-less turkey fryer was marked down to $31.68 from $99. Consulted with Dr Google for a few mins and found excellent reviews and decided to purchase.

here's the link to the product on Lowes:
http://www.lowes.com/pd_276307-82210-10101480_0__?ipTrail=70.39.176.52&zipCode=44240&address2=&state=OH&address1=218+Nicholas+Way&catalogId=10051&productId=3557058&pl=1&city=Kent&selectedLocalStoreBeanArray=%5Bcom.lowes.commerce.storelocator.beans.LocatorStoreBean%402eb22eb2%5D¤tURL=%3FNtt%3Dthe%2Bbig%2Beasy&storeNumber=2500&Ntt=the+big+easy&langId=-1&storeId=10151

Here's the same product on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Char-Broil-TRU-Infrared-Oil-less-Turkey-Fryer/dp/B001HBI7D8/ref=dp_ob_title_garden

I had Lowes associate check the store inventory and the display model was the last one (Green, OH). He commented that they just dropped the price on that item yesterday. I checked the webpage selecting my store and it still showed $99 online, but rang up $31.68 in store. Several nearby stores have more units. Good luck!

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

turkey fryer (20.30kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

$99 at the Lowes in Carrollton, TX

Was hoping to scoop one up.

no joy here in the mid-south area.... still $99

This was posted on the other deal site for quite some time and a ton of people got in on it. I was able to get one for $24.75 (well I still have to go pick it up, but I got the phone call saying it was ready for pickup).

Based on the reviews, it seems like it will be an absolute steal for $25. I will most certainly be trying it out in the very near future.

$49.50 (half price clearance) per the shelf in my local Lowe's. Didn't pull the trigger; they have several and will hope for another price cut. It looks like some stores have taken another 50% off, in which case I would definitely get one. Thanks for the heads-up OP!

Found the Lowes in saugus, calif had four on shelf marked down to $31.19 .The clearance price clearly marked on shelf.The item wouldn't scan ,when the cashier came over to the self check out line,punched the info in she did a double take on it ,didn't say a word.Looks like a good deal .Thanks Supadupamikey ,green for you and a tri tip sandwich.

pjs22 said:   $49.50 (half price clearance) per the shelf in my local Lowe's. Didn't pull the trigger; they have several and will hope for another price cut. It looks like some stores have taken another 50% off, in which case I would definitely get one. Thanks for the heads-up OP!Don't rely on the shelf tag which might not be updated.

No go in Indy, still $99

I ended up getting mine for $24.75 and have cooked a 4 pound chicken and a 10 pound turkey in it so far and both came out amazing. This thing is awesome and in all honesty is even worth full price (not that I would have bought it right now, but I think it is worth it).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014