• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1 year Emergency Food $900~ free ship eBay deal
It says "limited quantities"
Augason Farms~ 1 Person~ 1 Year Kit, I've seen this For $1000 on sale at Costco.com, but you don't need a card here. Listing has details of the contents.

Link

My opinion, all the 1 year deals, no matter who makes them, are just the bare minimum calories to sustain you for a year. Either add to them, or buy extra.

Other eBay deals on emergency supplies here:
link2

Member Summary

1 year Emergency Food (23.27kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

And tasty... should the worst happen...

If you have allergies to soy products, legumes or peanuts, you need to roll your own food supplies. Most of the protein sources in these deals are soy based, so unless you want to sit through a year on the throne ...

Just in time for the Zombie Apocalypse. Bring it on!!!

DrKlahn said:   If you have allergies to soy products, legumes or peanuts, you need to roll your own food supplies. Most of the protein sources in these deals are soy based, so unless you want to sit through a year on the throne ...

this is part of darwins plan

I'd rather die or try to eat zombie than eat anything soy based. Just my opinion.

Wtf is "Meat Substitute Taco?? :s I wasn't aware that taco was a type of meat.

Commisioner49 said:   I'd rather die or try to eat zombie than eat anything soy based. Just my opinion.

True. We're all gonna die somehow when the zombies come anyway. That's what I saw in the movies.

Commisioner49 said:   I'd rather die or try to eat zombie than eat anything soy based. Just my opinion.

Eat any kind of processed food? "Vegetable oil" is usually soybean oil. Soy protein is found in most food (like breakfast cereal) that advertises "higher protein content." "Vegetable protein" is another moniker for soybean protein.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014