• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Accutire MS-4350B Setpoint Tire Gauge
Disclaimer
Linky

Programmable to allow recording of factory-recommended tire pressure for both front and rear tires
Reads 5-99 PSI in 0.5-pound unit increments
Extra large, blue, backlit LCD screen for easy viewing
Features ergonomic "easy grip" shape
Comes with five-year manufacturer warranty

Technical Details
Brand Accutire
Item Weight 4.3 ounces
Product Dimensions 6 x 1 x 1 inches
Item model number MS-4350B
Manufacturer Part Number 4350B

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A tire gauge? Aren't we getting a bit silly.

I am in love with my "really fancy tire gauge" which I got for less than $9 shipped on sale, with SYWR (Shop Your Way Rewards).
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-programmable-digital-tire-gauge/p...

Love the metal nozzle which doesn't leak a lot of air from the stem.
Love the LED flashlight on it (yes, there's a flashlight to be able to find the stem at night)
Love the backlit display (yes, I can see my tire pressure at night)

I think I like the Craftsman one better than the Accutire based on its pictures alone, and well worth the < $9 I paid for it from Sears when it went on sale. The Craftsman one only has a 1 year warranty though vs 5 years on the Accutire one OP linked.
If you're not in a hurry, you may want to bookmark the Sears Craftsman model as it goes on sale every once in a while and every thrify FWer has a SYWR membership to stretch their dollar

Currently $11.98

avash said:   I am in love with my "really fancy tire gauge" which I got for less than $9 shipped on sale, with SYWR (Shop Your Way Rewards).

Love the LED flashlight on it (yes, there's a flashlight to be able to find the stem at night)

I think I like the Craftsman one better than the Accutire based on its pictures alone, and well worth the < $9 I paid for it from Sears when it went on sale. The Craftsman one only has a 1 year warranty though vs 5 years on the Accutire one OP linked.
If you're not in a hurry, you may want to bookmark the Sears Craftsman model as it goes on sale every once in a while and every thrify FWer has a SYWR membership to stretch their dollar

Agree.  And the Accutire seems to lack the Craftsman bleeder lever to allow overfill a bit and bleed air till it beeps.  The "bleed till beep" function alone is why I love that thing.  Gotta wonder on the Accutire if the 5 year warranty includes the battery.  Although return shipping for the warranty might make that a moot point.  The Craftsman has 2 x 2032 batteries.

avash said:   I am in love with my "really fancy tire gauge" which I got for less than $9 shipped on sale, with SYWR (Shop Your Way Rewards).

Please post when it's that price again. Thanks!

aarzi said:   

Please post when it's that price again. Thanks!

You just missed it, was $9.99 yesterday and the day before.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1293911/

It does sell for around the $10 mark every once in a while.
I suggest you set an alert for "Craftsman" or for "tire gauge" and bookmark the Sears.com link for this gauge and check it out once in a while.
Stretch your savings if you have SYWR (Shop Your Way Rewards).

Good luck

Thanks, but I won't do that. I am an addict, so if I don't touch it, I am okay.
I will wait for you to post.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014