• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Refurbished Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Keurig Brewing System @ Buydig - $94.99
compare at $127.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Lots and lots of horrible reviews on Amazon plus the 90-day warranty put me off ordering this.

I ordered this item from buydig awhile back, didn't work right out of the box (only ever partially filled a cup, like half, but the amount it would dispense was totally random).

Cuisinart would repair, but I had to ship to them and pay a $10 or $15 return shipping fee. I went rounds with Cuisinart, even trying to get them to waive the return shipping fee since it never worked out of the box, but they wouldn't budge.

buydig would return/replace, but shipping back to buydig (since they are east coast) was $30.

After that experience, I ended up returning the item to buydig and buying a Keurig locally at Costco for a great warranty.

Forewarning? DO NOT use Amazon payments with buydig. They were plenty happy to take my money and then "forget" that I ordered it. Never sending the unit or acknowledging that I had purchased it, even though I was contacting them THROUGH Amazon PAYMENTS. Fingers are crossed that Amazon will refund me the money for their ineptitude.

Beware this company. Apparently they're inept and don't play that well with Amazon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014