• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Microsoft Store
See Microsoft Store promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23" Flat Panel Monitors with Stand
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

is this for two monitor or one monitor?

it's for both

I recently purchased these from Dell for a dual monitor setup. Overall I'm happy, but in my case the two monitors have very different color reproduction. It's bad enough that I definitely notice it all the time. I tried adjusting settings, but no luck. Both have identical settings on the monitors. It's bad enough I contemplated sending them back. Dell, of course, claims this is normal and well within the acceptable range. BTW, with coupons I spent about $50 less at Dell for the same monitors.

Dell monitors are pretty good. Asus are alright as well.

It looks like Dell Haas these for$650 now...unless I'm missing something, Microsoft looks like a good deal!

What the heck are they connected or something?

Woah, this seems like a great deal, assumign no tax. Otherwise, the deal on the 2412M's a few weeks back was better at $260 apiece.

2412m on Amazon is at 268 new. 16:10 seems worth it for that extra up down space for text. I'd splurge on something I view everyday, but that's me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014