Great for homes and offices

LINK

Member Summary

California Car Duster 62448 Dash Duster
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Regular price at WalMart.com, with free ship to store or FedEx Office, or free ship to door on $45+ orders. My local store also sells these for $7.97.

labboypro said:   Regular price at WalMart.com, with free ship to store or FedEx Office, or free ship to door on $45+ orders. My local store also sells these for $7.97.

How many times does it need to be said? - not everyone lives within walking (or driving) distance of a WalMart. Or a FedEx Office. Is that really so hard to understand? Also, there are plenty of fake "California Dusters". Which "local store" and how does that help the rest of continental North America?

GreenTrash said:   labboypro said:   Regular price at WalMart.com, with free ship to store or FedEx Office, or free ship to door on $45+ orders. My local store also sells these for $7.97.

How many times does it need to be said? - not everyone lives within walking (or driving) distance of a WalMart. Or a FedEx Office. Is that really so hard to understand? Also, there are plenty of fake "California Dusters". Which "local store" and how does that help the rest of continental North America?

No reason to over-defend your post. I offered additional alternatives to FW shoppers beyond your OP. FSSS doesn't help until you buy a minimum quantity (more than the item in your OP)... just like not everyone living within walking distant of a WalMart, so too not everyone has Prime.

The reason I mentioned "my local store," was not to tell you to come buy it from me, but to indicate that, while WM B&M prices are regional, at least ONE store (the one near me) is aligned with their national .com pricing... which was a hint to people who might be interested in buying, and DO live within walking distance of a WM, that it might be the same price there as well. I'm pretty sure WalMart's advertising of the exact same part number/product name is not a "fake" product... but you never know.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014