• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has all their Polk Monitor series speakers 55% off and free shipping with promo code: POLK82

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&Depa=0...

15C - $90.00
25C - $157.50
35B - $112.50
45B - $192.00
55T - $112.50
65T - $157.50
75T - $225.00 (this one is pretty hot)

I hope i did the math right on those.

Can get a complete home theater at a good price that will blow away any 5.1 home theater kit or sound bar. I have a Klipsch set but I was seriously looking into these when I was buying.

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A couple weeks ago they had 55% off. They carneybark at this level all the time. You can do better if ya wait.

For example, I paid $150 for 45B on a "special" 2 weeks ago. 25C $130 @ same time.

But I agree get polks and mix and match for a spectacular sound over any other prefab system.

The promo code doesn't apply to the 55T. Your link shows this as a 72 hour special.

I got some great deals on the older polk monitor's, got a pair of r60's for fronts, cs1 center and monitor 30's. All in all I paid about $400, and it really does match or blow away anything you can find under 1,000.

Grills came broken on some, polks service is excellent and I still have my replacement grills in the basement(cant see the crack the originals had so still using them)

Don't even hesitate when these go on sale; great speakers!

Bagofchips said:   A couple weeks ago they had 55% off. They carneybark at this level all the time. You can do better if ya wait.

For example, I paid $150 for 45B on a "special" 2 weeks ago. 25C $130 @ same time.

But I agree get polks and mix and match for a spectacular sound over any other prefab system.

Yea, I do see them go on sale piece by piece once inawhile but rarely every single piece is on sale at the time. Can get the complete set on one purchase. Prices seem pretty close to those sales though.

veckle said:   The promo code doesn't apply to the 55T. Your link shows this as a 72 hour special.

Yea, I guess it's only for the 55T Cherry and not the black ones.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014