• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Endless Pasta
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I wonder if it includes the endless salad and bread sticks?

yesidonoitall said:   I wonder if it includes the endless salad and bread sticks?

yes, it typically does.

Beverage and meatballs/sausage extra but if you do order those with this deal, unlimited refills as well.

What are you guys using for storage? Last time I brought a cooler in, they caught on at the 11th refill and asked me to leave. Not sure if I made too much noise with the lid or what. Was thinking about a big soft pizza delivery style bag this time around.

yakky said:   What are you guys using for storage? Last time I brought a cooler in, they caught on at the 11th refill and asked me to leave. Not sure if I made too much noise with the lid or what. Was thinking about a big soft pizza delivery style bag this time around.

I was with Shakeys Pizza years ago,
we had the Bunch of Lunch,
all you care to eat,
customers got very innovative on how to take food home with them.

I wonder if I will get endless diarrhea from their salad contaminated with cyclospora?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57597055/cdc-425-cases-of-cy...

iamabigbug said:   I wonder if I will get endless diarrhea from their salad contaminated with cyclospora?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t985043/

omg

OMG the site that report about the salad link takes us to is a racist white pride site. For pete's sake, don't click that link!

Lol what a site to link to I stead of a political news site

Pepto-bismol chaser?

I wonder if you can Add Meatballs to your spaghetti, then add chicken to a Fettucini Alfredo? Can you switch up the protein choices?

BigMunch said:   I wonder if you can Add Meatballs to your spaghetti, then add chicken to a Fettucini Alfredo? Can you switch up the protein choices?

Yes

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014