• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lingerie - Lace G-string Thong with Lace-up Side Detail (6 Colors) $3.49 + Free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Vialin-G-string-Lace-up-Detail-Colors/dp/B...

100% Lace
Material:100% Lace
Lace-up design G-string
Waistne Size , 28"-42"

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Lace G-string (8.00kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Green for the "rear" detail

Obviously that picture is the European version. The American version only comes in "McDonalds XXL"

opathal said:   Obviously that picture is the European version. The American version only comes in "McDonalds XXL"

Sorry you have a fat girlfriend

xkayos said:   opathal said:   Obviously that picture is the European version. The American version only comes in "McDonalds XXL"

Haha quite the opposite. Fat women don't really exist in the area of town I live in.

gimme all your fat chicks i love them! Repped for my GF!

why is there an opening in the back and not the front? Why is it one size fit all? Just curious

shallot said:   why is there an opening in the back and not the front? Why is it one size fit all? Just curious
wow, Lace-up design?

*cracks open beer and hits F5*

opathal said:   xkayos said:   opathal said:   Obviously that picture is the European version. The American version only comes in "McDonalds XXL"

Haha quite the opposite. Fat women don't really exist in the area of town I live in.

So fat bf? That's ok, we don't judge

You ship to APO address?

Plan to buy 2 for my wife,good deal@!

are these for when you have to go #2 and you don't wanna take your panties off

jhapad said:   opathal said:   xkayos said:   opathal said:   Obviously that picture is the European version. The American version only comes in "McDonalds XXL"

So fat bf? That's ok, we don't judge

Although she's ugly, that's a harsh description of your mom.

size 42" wow.. that a scarf size

Got three want to see them

Should be 99% off..

is the opening in the rear to let the stink out?

Bad OP! That not a thong, that's a crotchless panty, get it right! Fantastic model though...

Thx OP...now I will have ads of panties all over the web! Surely my wife will be asking questions. Should have done this in Incognito mode!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014