• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples has the white Galaxy Note 8 for the special price of $329 (although it doesn't seem to show on the website - not sure if this is a regional price). Asked the Manager nicely to apply the 20% OfficeMax coupon found elsewhere on FW, which he graciously did. Final price was $263 + tax.

This was in SoCal, and I don't know how easily Managers will accept the OM coupon. I'm guessing that since this isn't the Nexus 7, it should be a lot easier!

And yes, I know that I could have gotten the 16Gb Nexus 7 2nd generation for less. However, I was looking specifically for the Note 8, since it has the digitizer. And it has expandable storage. For $263, it was a total steal.

I suppose you could also use the Staples price to PM somewhere else and get them to apply the coupon.

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Galaxy Note 8
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Worked for me (located on the East Coast)... Thanks!

Not a bad price. I won't get this because it is behind spec-wise than other top, newer tablets.

Didn't work with Staples folks at Clawson, MI

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014