• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Long time lurker - first time poster so go easy on me.

Pro tip: "meridian2013" as an online promo code will get you $33.99 (really 44.36 after tax and processing fee) Great Adventure tickets and a $15 (after tax) daily parking pass. Using Discover card will net you 5% back.

3-day advance ticket prices are $39.99 ($56.13 after tax and processing fee), online pricing for parking is $22 after tax...

Enjoy!

Member Summary

Six Flags Great Adventure
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Long time lurker - first time poster so go easy on me.

Pro tip: "meridian2013" as an online promo code will get you $33.99 (really 44.36 after tax and processing fee) Great Adventure tickets and a $15 (after tax) daily parking pass. Using Discover card will net you 5% back.

3-day advance ticket prices are $39.99 ($56.13 after tax and processing fee), online pricing for parking is $22 after tax...

Enjoy!

would like 4 tickets for today

Use "guidedog" as promo code for ticket prices $35.99 each.

Or pay $68 per person for season pass, get unlimited admission for the rest of this year and the whole of next year; AND free parking every time.
And OH! Hurricane Harbor and Safari included.

https://content.sixflags.com/greatadventure/tickets/seasonpass/

aarzi said:   Or pay $68 per person for season pass, get unlimited admission for the rest of this year and the whole of next year; AND free parking every time.
And OH! Hurricane Harbor and Safari included.

https://content.sixflags.com/greatadventure/tickets/seasonpass/

I forgot about that deal. Thanks.

need cheaper tickets for the 19th? the meridian2013 only worked for parking let me know thanks

need cheaper tickets for the 19th? the meridian2013 only worked for parking let me know thanks

also its for jackson nj i noticed not all codes work for all locations thx

Use promo code LODGE5 (although it appears to be connected to a PBA lodge or something)... YMMV

Has anyone been here recently?
I used to go all the time as a kid (in the early 90's) and it was phenomenal.

I hear it's become a bit seedy over the past few years? Trying to determine if it's a good place to bring a 3/4 year old to regularly.

JacksonX said:   Has anyone been here recently?
I used to go all the time as a kid (in the early 90's) and it was phenomenal.

I hear it's become a bit seedy over the past few years? Trying to determine if it's a good place to bring a 3/4 year old to regularly.

Took our 2 year old there over the summer. Go on a weekday to avoid crowds. Overall, it is seedy and there are lots of rowdy young kids and adults with no respect for others. However, if you ignore it and keep your kid in the kiddie area, all will be well.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Use promo code LODGE5 (although it appears to be connected to a PBA lodge or something)... YMMV

Did you use this recently? and they didnt ask for the organizations ID or anything like that at the gate?

graceybaby said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Use promo code LODGE5 (although it appears to be connected to a PBA lodge or something)... YMMV

Did you use this recently? and they didnt ask for the organizations ID or anything like that at the gate?

Have not used.

I would call Six Flags and explain that family member or close friend gave you this promo code - see if they need to be present at gate. YMMV but I would call ahead if you are nervous.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014