Levis $4.64 at Kohls Stores YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was at a Khols on NC and some Levis
514's rang up for $5.80. After the 20% off coupon they were only $4.64 (and, this past weekend was tax free weekend too!). Only one shade rang up at this price (it was a darker blue). Make sure you find a scanner and scan to be sure they scan at $5.80. Went to another Kohls and they scanned at $5.80 there too, so it looks like it may be a chain-wide thing.

Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    BEACH
    15% off any order (expires 8/28/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

do you know which exact wash this is? I think the wash code in in the inside tag or printed

I went to one store in Dallas, TX., and scanned all the ones, in any shade of blue, and they all were $39.99, and up. I almost went to the next store, but since both, in your region, were the same, I came back to see if there was any more information. Good deal, if you can find it.

The wash code should start with 00514

I'm guessing deal is dead... most rang up at 39.99, but I found one wash that rang up for 34.80 at two locations in Michigan. I think they may have fixed the price chainwide at some point during the day yesterday, unless the pricing was strictly a regional thing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014