• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History

VVerizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB Smartphone - $99.99 w/ New 2-Yr Agreement
Free Shipping!

Coupons
FATWALLET20 - Extra $20 off

You can also receive a $40 prepaid Visa gift card when you transfer your number to Verizon.


Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S4
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This phone is bogged down with gimmicks. Get one of the new droids, the moto x or the htc one when they come to Verizon in the next month

Please explain. Aren't most phones "bogged down" with gimmicks. That's why we want them.

cheeto said:   This phone is bogged down with gimmicks. Get one of the new droids, the moto x or the htc one when they come to Verizon in the next month

Yet another thread showcasing the eventual downfall of FatWallet.

Advertisement said:   <a href="afsrc=1&dealid=57233&fwcodeid=722645" target="_blank">VVerizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB Smartphone - $99.99 w/ New 2-Yr Agreement</a>

Free Shipping!



<strong>Coupons</strong>

<a href="afsrc=1&dealid=57233&fwcodeid=722645" target="_blank">FATWALLET20</a> - Extra $20 off


This post makes it sound like I'd pay $80 net ($99.99 - $20 "extra" off). However, following link, I get $119.99... and then the "extra" $20 off gets me to the $99. That's kind of a deceptive OP, even in unintentional.

pjrxj said:   Please explain. Aren't most phones "bogged down" with gimmicks. That's why we want them.

cheeto said:   This phone is bogged down with gimmicks. Get one of the new droids, the moto x or the htc one when they come to Verizon in the next month


I'm old school. Played around with many of this "gimmicks" and I turn most of them off after. The thought is good, just I find it more distracting than useful for me.

Over all, I like the S4 with it's many bells and whistle both hardware and software. A few are very thoughtful but many apps are WTF. And I do wish I could uninstall many apps that get thrown in from Samsung and AT&T (I have AT&T version). It seem it's safe to uninstall AT&T app, but Samsung app is a different story. I've read that a few ppl did manage to uninstall Samsung apps and their phone got slower. Seems like other app looks for those missing apps causing the phone to slow down.

Also, you can't uninstall but you and disable these app. It's stupid to have the same app from Samsung AND AT&T that does the same thing.

I paid verizon $249 (and will get $50 mail-in-rebate) last week to add an additional line on my account for my mom. Bummer.

mysteryAgain said:   I paid verizon $249 (and will get $50 mail-in-rebate) last week to add an additional line on my account for my mom. Bummer.

What you said seem to be misleading. Only add the additional line? Or did you get her a smart phone too? From the look of the price I would say line + phone + data.

WorkerAnt said:   mysteryAgain said:   I paid verizon $249 (and will get $50 mail-in-rebate) last week to add an additional line on my account for my mom. Bummer.

What you said seem to be misleading. Only add the additional line? Or did you get her a smart phone too? From the look of the price I would say line + phone + data.


Additional line + new phone.

not nice- Fatwallet helps us all, even if it's a little at a time. Patience & respect will pay in the end...



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014