• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Yoga Pant with Contrasting Hip Band 70% off for $14.99 + free shipping [Amazon]

http://www.amazon.com/G2-Chic-Stretch-Activewear-Contrasting/dp/...

Guys, what's your honest opinion! Do you like when girls wear yoga pants, or do you hate it?

Member Summary

yoga pants
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

it depends...slim or medium size women look good in them, but when bigger women put them on and it looks like someone tried to squeeze 10 lbs of ass into 5 lb pants, they don't look so well!

<---- Large

Deals4mykids said:   <---- Large
You asked for an honest opinion.

Honestly, quit being lazy and dress yourself. Exercise clothes, be it spandex, yoga pants, whatever, have a specific purpose. If you are going outside, take the 5 minutes to put on clothes.

Yes please!
Disclaimer
Deals4mykids said:   

Guys, what's your honest opinion! Do you like when girls wear yoga pants, or do you hate it?

Yes please!

alienjedi said:   Honestly, quit being lazy and dress yourself. Exercise clothes, be it spandex, yoga pants, whatever, have a specific purpose. If you are going outside, take the 5 minutes to put on clothes.

Incorrect and wrong! Yoga pants should be worn by every high school and college girl for EVERY occasion. It should be the new uniform for higher education and should be mandatory for social occasions as well.

GOD BLESS YOGA PANTS!

Sammich said:   alienjedi said:   Honestly, quit being lazy and dress yourself. Exercise clothes, be it spandex, yoga pants, whatever, have a specific purpose. If you are going outside, take the 5 minutes to put on clothes.

Incorrect and wrong! Yoga pants should be worn by every high school and college girl for EVERY occasion. It should be the new uniform for higher education and should be mandatory for social occasions as well.

GOD BLESS YOGA PANTS!

Nice to meet you Mr. pedophile. By the way, not all women/girls are in good enough shape to suit that skin tight attire.

alienjedi said:   Honestly, quit being lazy and dress yourself. Exercise clothes, be it spandex, yoga pants, whatever, have a specific purpose. If you are going outside, take the 5 minutes to put on clothes.

Honestly, quit being judgemental and lazy and find your own hot deals instead of trolling these boards.

OP, thanks for the nice deal. Whether random jerks like it or not, yoga clothes, exercise clothes, etc are just that: clothes. If you like the way they look, wear them and don't think twice. After all, it's not like all the guys wearing polo shirts are heading out to play polo, right?

Yoga pants give me yogurt pants.

The Amzn pics are all baggy.

Was in for a size 2 for my wife, but not so sure now.

rushhound said:   Deals4mykids said:   

Yes please!

Now THIS is how yoga pants should be worn. Stunning

maybe they're not for you
Disclaimer
oh yes

FierceMice said:   alienjedi said:   Honestly, quit being lazy and dress yourself. Exercise clothes, be it spandex, yoga pants, whatever, have a specific purpose. If you are going outside, take the 5 minutes to put on clothes.

Honestly, quit being judgemental and lazy and find your own hot deals instead of trolling these boards.

OP, thanks for the nice deal. Whether random jerks like it or not, yoga clothes, exercise clothes, etc are just that: clothes. If you like the way they look, wear them and don't think twice. After all, it's not like all the guys wearing polo shirts are heading out to play polo, right?

Since reading is a challenge for you, I will highlight the question the OP asked. I have no problem with a deal on Yoga pants, just answering a question.

Deals4mykids said:   Guys, what's your honest opinion! Do you like when girls wear yoga pants, or do you hate it?

Yoga pant should only be worn in yoga classes.

Costco had a nearly perfect lululemon yoga pant knock-off (I think it was about $15 too). In fact, I think they were even made in the same factory as the lululemon.

I'm in the gym a lot... I love yoga pants

If you're buying multiple pairs, scroll down and there are %-off coupons for certain spend levels, too.

the pics of the ones from this seller look terrible.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014