• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'm surprised I didn't see this already on FW. But maybe that speaks to the quality, or lack thereof, of the Mach Speed Trio Stealth G2 Hype tablets. They are on sale for $59.99 at OfficeMax, but if you use this 20% off coupon, or one of those brown grocery bags they mail you every so often (I received one today), that would bring the price down to $47.99. Perhaps a new low for a 7" tablet. They come in Black, White, Purple and Teal.

FWIW, I asked the manager about them and he says they have been selling for a couple months and he hasn't had one returned yet.

Here's the description:

"With a brilliant 7" capacitive touch screen, the Trio Stealth G2 HYPE offers the fastest dual core processor and access to the world's most popular app store: Play Store by Google."

Warranty 1 year

PRODUCT SPECS:

Android 4.0
ARM A9 Dual Core Processor
Hard Drive Size -- 4 GB
Screen Size -- 7"
Sensor Type -- Multi-touch
Weight -- 2 lbs.
Camera (Rear) -- Yes
Storage Capacity -- Up to 32GB additional
Battery -- Li-ion Rechargeable 3.7V/2800mAH
CPU -- Amlogic AML8726-MX, Dual Cortex-A9
Connectivity -- USB
Display Type -- 7" Multi Touch Capacitive
Form Factor -- Low profile

LINK

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Trio Stealth G2 Hype 7"
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014