• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohls Presto ProFry Dual Basket Deep Fryer regular 99.99 now 32.89 after discount and Kohls 30%off ("notebook30"). free ship ("ship4umvc" from mistercheap) $10 back with $50 spent ,+ 4 to 6% CB

Member Summary

Presto ProFry Dual Basket Deep Fryer
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just saw this post late, and it is unbelievable how it got no traction. Surely there are fried-food lovers out there. If so, this should have gotten 100+ greens, or until the product sold out. Even now, without the KCash, it is the lowest price around by far. This is ~ half the price of the next cheapest, AND it comes with an extra full-width basket, a $20 value.

In4four.

Codes only good with Kohls card. Regular credit cards are a no-go.

I got this for 30$+tax in store.

ORG. price 99$ yes its overpriced at 99$

On sale for 46.99$

Had instore anyone gets 15% off coupon from mailed ad.

Had 10$ Kohl's cash from same ad.

47-7 -40

40-10=30
+tax

The fryer is best used under a hood. It also says to leave the lid off if frying french fries.

I'm planning on using it on top of my ceramic electic stove under the hood.

It includes 2 small baskets(use at same time) or one "jumbo" basket.

1800 watt unit. Has temp control and timer.. Not too much bling just a good fryer.

We were just going to get a couple tee-shirts with the Kohl's cash until I spotted the fryer.

The 20lb of bass fillets I just bought back from fishing in canada will be tasty!.
(4 people x 6 bass per person) = 48 fillets.

Now just need to decide what oil to use.. I guess for now canola will get the nod.

randi4ni said:   Now just need to decide what oil to use.. I guess for now canola will get the nod.Out of the commonly available oils, Olive oil should NEVER be used for high heat. Canola comes in second, and while it's acceptable for cooking, it is not conducive to deep frying. High temperatures break down the oil, and can even turn it carcinogenic. Corn is acceptable. Vegetable is better. Sunflower even more so, but a little pricey. Peanut is the best in every way. For flavor. For evenness. For non-greasiness. It can also be re-used a few times. Can be really pricey, so a blend is acceptable.

And oh, not so good for those with allergies.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014