• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive @ Rakuten.com Shopping (formerly Buy.com) - $89.99
was $179.99
Free Shipping!

$10 lower than any other price online. 

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've had good luck with Samsung SSDs. I may need to snag this for my wife's laptop.

FYI

This is not the latest model which usually goes for the same price when on sale.

xpolarx said:   FYI

This is not the latest model which usually goes for the same price when on sale.

update to your fyi

the 830 is better than the 840 non-pro

randi4ni said:   xpolarx said:   FYI

update to your fyi

Agreed 830 is a superior SSD vs the 840 Non-Pro. Plus don't forget to use code SUPERTECH to get back $8.90 in Rakuten Super Points

cnIsfg said:   randi4ni said:   xpolarx said:   FYI

update to your fyi

Agreed 830 is a superior SSD vs the 840 Non-Pro. Plus don't forget to use code SUPERTECH to get back $8.90 in Rakuten Super Points

I have old Dell LATATITUDE E6400 with Win 8 .Can it work ?

greencal said:   

Yes, though you might have to get a 9mm spacer for your Latatatatitidude in order to make the hard drive fit snugly.

Rakuten?!?! AAAAAAgh. I prefer my CC info NOT stolen ty.

Semi-hot deal.

wijjit said:   greencal said:   

Yes, though you might have to get a 9mm spacer for your Latatatatitidude in order to make the hard drive fit snugly.

Thank you, I hope they have Windows 8 Driver ...

no need for driver. windows 8 supports AHCI which is an.. interface standard?

Its not like sound card or video card.

just make sure the bios is set to ahci mode or you may have issues.

It shows $108.99 now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014