rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Learn How to Trade Commodities
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

was just thinking about becoming a day trader..thanks

Thanks OP.

For the novices out there, remember though the book is free, but trading commodities requires real money. so be sure to figure out what you are getting into before starting.
-- fellow novice fatwalleter.

We are 'commodities brokers', William. Now, what are commodities? Commodities are agricultural products... like coffee that you had for breakfast... wheat, which is used to make bread... pork bellies, which is used to make bacon, which you might find in a 'bacon and lettuce and tomato' sandwich.

And then there are other commodities, like frozen orange juice... and GOLD. Though, of course, gold doesn't grow on trees like oranges.

I'm going to toss a book together, publish on the Kindle store with an "MSRP" of "$399 DOLLARAS SUGGESTED RETAIL!!1" then make it "free."

To the top my sales ranking go.

It's ridiculous.

Thanks remick

coolbreeze said:   I'm going to toss a book together, publish on the Kindle store with an "MSRP" of "$399 DOLLARAS SUGGESTED RETAIL!!1" then make it "free."

To the top my sales ranking go.

It's ridiculous.

Thanks coolbreeze, your comment was just the splash of cold water I needed to pass on this "how to" book.

Remember this.....if someone had a trading strategy that actually worked...they would NEVER sell it to the public period for any dollar amount. Now a strategy that did NOT work, well they just might hand that out for free .

Read the following article http://www.businessinsider.com/hedge-funds-and-sp-500-nearly-ide...

If fancy Ivy League Hedge Fund managers can't beat the S&P....why would you be able to? Many many many take massive risks and pray they pay off, which obviously some do and these guys get rich....some don't and they go to jail. Kinda like Vegas. "Risks" is a relative term to the amount of *cough insider* information these guys gets. I hate to speculate, but I would assume for every one that gets caught 100s get away......probably on yachts.

There's a common saying in the industry that many money managers sell the "sizzle" as opposed to the steak, but after their fees, they do no better than an index fund.

cool. Thanks OP. :3

This is probably written by the ones who are gonna fleece you on your first trade.

90 bucks would be money well spent to stay away from most commodities trading, based on the percent who lose money, sometimes big money. Just MHO.

Keep in mind that certain commodities like gold and silver are rigged by criminal outfits like JP Morgan or Goldman Sachs.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014