• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.rubytuesday.com

click "claim offer" at link.

These new Pretzel burgers are also served with crispy fries and priced as low as $8.99 so just $5.99 after coupon
Check out the 4 varieties of Pretzel burgers you can choose from:

*Spicy Jalapeno Pretzel Cheeseburger
*Portabella Crispy Onion Pretzel Cheeseburger
*Bacon Cheese Pretzel Burger
*Black & Blue Pretzel Burger

Member Summary

Ruby Tuesday
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I hope they are good

Skulles said:   I hope they are good

I love the Black & Blue Bacon Pretzel Burger, I can hardly wait. Thanks OP.

The closest one to my LA zipcode 91381 is in Las Vegas

mnsweeps said:   The closest one to my LA zipcode 91381 is in Las Vegas

Sounds like it's time for a roadtrip to Vegas.

seems like the site is down right now: links to http://www.funbetweenthebuns.com/

Thanks, MISTERCHEAP.

Haven't eaten there in a long while. Hope these burgers taste as good as they look.

Can the coupons be used for each person at table or is it just one coupon per table?

I hope they are offering a free tablet of Lipitor with each burger. Not to preach, but check out the nutritional info on the website: almost 100 grams of fat, 2000 calories, and 2000 mg of sodium with each burger. Add the fries to that and yikes!

Ready for the flaming. Sorry, I'm a health care professional and couldn't help it

Shred said:   I hope they are offering a free tablet of Lipitor with each burger. Not to preach, but check out the nutritional info on the website: almost 100 grams of fat, 2000 calories, and 2000 mg of sodium with each burger. Add the fries to that and yikes!

Ready for the flaming. Sorry, I'm a health care professional and couldn't help it

Well actually, it states that fries are already included in the nutritional value. But yeah, it's something I wouldn't eat on a daily basis.

Shred said:   Sorry, I'm a health care professional and couldn't help it

Totally harshing my buzz ...

Shred said:   I hope they are offering a free tablet of Lipitor with each burger. Not to preach, but check out the nutritional info on the website: almost 100 grams of fat, 2000 calories, and 2000 mg of sodium with each burger. Add the fries to that and yikes!

Go enjoy your listeria tainted bagged salad. You'll likely die sooner from that, than this (eat this, not that)

Reply was as expected Enjoy your burger.

Jesrock said:   Can the coupons be used for each person at table or is it just one coupon per table? It says one coupon per check but don't be surprised if they give you trouble over using multiple coupons (of any type) at a table.

went last night wasn't a problem for me although the manager had to come over and write the code down off my phone because of waitresses giving the discount to friends and family so I was told.. and just noticed they only took 2.01 off for some reason..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014