• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Class IPS Panel LED Monitor
Disclaimer

Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Class IPS Panel LED Monitor
Disclaimer
LINKY

Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Class IPS Panel LED Monitor (M2GCR)
To experience exceptional visual performance, choose the Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Class IPS Panel LED Monitor. This DVI Monitor enhances your daily entertainment by featuring a large 24" display which delivers visuals with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200dpi. It comes equipped with ports such as DVI-D, USB, VGA and Display Ports for fast and easy connection to your PC and other HD-capable devices. Boasting a Tilt and Swivel feature, it suits best for playing online games, watching videos on YouTube, or browse through several other images. In addition, this widescreen LED Monitor ensures to deliver you a remarkable viewing experience, and is a better choice for professionals. Pick up the Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Class IPS Panel LED Monitor today

Member Summary

UltraSharp U2412M
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This deal seems to be expired on the TigerDirect website. However, you can still get it through Rakuten, still from TigerDirect. This is completely idiotic, who does TD think they are fooling on today's age of search engines? Anyway, I have had plenty of bad experiences with Buy.com in the past that I would not buy through them even if I know that the goods are coming from TD.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014