• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
i saw this in my travelzoo email, so i apologize if this is a repost and for formatting (it's my first time doing the us open sort)

$31 -- US Open Tennis: Top Stars Compete in NYC, Reg. $52

Spend the day watching a veritable who's who from the world of tennis at the 2013 US Open. With this exclusive Local Deal, witness the action at Arthur Ashe Stadium in Flushing and save 40%.

Subscribers can settle into 300 Level Upper Promenade seats for $31.20-$37.20, regularly $52-$62, for the following Day Sessions:

Monday, Aug. 26 - Men's & Women's 1st Round
Tuesday, Aug. 27 - Men's & Women's 1st Round
Wednesday, Aug. 28 - Men's 1st Round/Women's 2nd Round
Tuesday, Sept. 3 - Men's Round of 16/Women's Quarterfinals
Wednesday, Sept. 4 - Men's and/or Women's Quarterfinals
Note: The least expensive tickets are available Sept. 3-4. Players have not yet been determined for these matches.

Arthur Ashe Stadium is the largest outdoor tennis-only venue in the world and is equipped with the Hawk-Eye electronic system, which allows the players to challenge the umpire's decisions throughout the tournament.

Book by Sept. 4.

Click here to book online at US Open in Flushing Meadows
Click "Find Tickets" next to desired session.
Click "Got an Offer Code?"
Enter code WTZOO and click "Apply," then click "Show Offer"
Use map to select seats by clicking on the blue circles.
Click "Buy Tickets."
Enter security check and click "Continue."
Review order, select delivery method and click "Continue."
Fees: A $6 per ticket and $3.25 per order fee will apply.

I don't know about pricing, but just in case people can use this. thank you for reading

Member Summary

us open
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014