• Text Only
DriversFound said:   
TheNastySheriff said:   Must be getting late, I've got some really stupid ideas on the brain......hence this gem.....Black Tie Friday T-Shirt.  lol 

I know, that's really bad.

Going to bed now before I create something even dumber.

Don't run off yet.  How about adding "All dressed up and no place to go" or something like that... "All dressed up and no reason to go",,,

Sorry, had to go off to bed....now morning and have to go off to work.  I guess we'll never know how good the "Black Tie Friday" T-Shirt concept could of been.
(by the way, thanks for the two charity green votes.....sniff, sniff.....it means so much to me to have my design so appreciated) lol

BF t-shirt
Disclaimer
My shot

2013 design
Disclaimer
OK, here is my entry. 

version 1
Disclaimer
Ugh, thought the deadline was end of October. Good thing I double checked! Well, this is all I could come up with.

I am posting 3 variations in 3 separate posts as the instructions state. Please let me know which one I should go with, thanks!

version 2
Disclaimer
Had trouble with a good quote, here's my 2nd variation.

version 3
Disclaimer
OK, 3rd variation, no quote. Added some fancy loops which took way to long to do from scratch and kind of crooked.

BFU 1
Disclaimer

BFU 2
Disclaimer

BFU 3
Disclaimer

BFU 4
Disclaimer
ok, one more....

Back to School...

collegiate Heavy font:
http://www.fontspace.com/character/collegiate-heavy-outline

Re-boot camp
Disclaimer
ok, really.... my final one... an ode to Denco...

re-Boot Camp!

@Canucklehead
BFU? LOL!

I've been to the mountaintop.
Disclaimer
entry

updated
Disclaimer
updated

TheNastySheriff said:   
DriversFound said:   
TheNastySheriff said:   Must be getting late, I've got some really stupid ideas on the brain......hence this gem.....Black Tie Friday T-Shirt.  lol 

I know, that's really bad.

Going to bed now before I create something even dumber.

Don't run off yet.  How about adding "All dressed up and no place to go" or something like that... "All dressed up and no reason to go",,,

Sorry, had to go off to bed....now morning and have to go off to work.  I guess we'll never know how good the "Black Tie Friday" T-Shirt concept could of been.
(by the way, thanks for the two charity green votes.....sniff, sniff.....it means so much to me to have my design so appreciated) lol

"All dressed up and no reason to go"
 someone keep that in mind for next year

duckdynasty
Disclaimer
freehand drawn

JeffRayy said:   @Canucklehead
BFU? LOL!

Trust me, it was hard not go to with just F.U. for Fatwallet University...

Deleted after I realized it was a dupe post.

(Black) Friday
Disclaimer
My entry "(Black) Friday"

Good luck to everyone!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014