• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Viscosities and the sticker.
Disclaimer
Same price for almost all oils with different viscosities.
Filter extra. I use Proline filter from Pep Boys for 3.29 in my WRX. They are great.

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Waited for the picture to load to see if there was a 0w-40 and to my surprise there was...don't think my local WalMart has it though. Green!

I bought oil last month on July 18th and it was the same price as in the picture. Just FYI. What's the normal price at Wal-Mart?

Not a new deal on the oil I get from Wal-Mart (Mobil 1 0w20 AFE), but a deal nonetheless. Wal-Mart's pricing on my oil is less than half of anyone else's.

This "sale" price is regular price at my Wallys. Pick it up any day of the week

I've been buying Mobil 1 at WalMart at similar prices for at least 3 years , maybe longer. I also buy Rotella for my motorcycle there for about the same price but it comes in gallons (4 quarts) so it isn't as good of a deal.

I got a 5 qt jug of 0w-20 mobile one for $12 recently using an autozone $10 coupon. The WalMart checker adjusted the price and gave me back the coupon. But I returned it to her in case she had to explain to someone the price adjustment. A great deal.

5w-30 costs 26.50 in my area. Will check it out.

that's the usual price in my neck of the woods

Yep great price. Much more everywhere else.
Green for reminding me to change my oil.

Pennzoil Platinum is just a couple dollars more, and some say is a better oil. Pennzoil Ultimate is just a couple dollars more than PP, and is even better. Plus there's a coupon on some bottles. There's a post in FWHD for it.

tdc7 said:   Waited for the picture to load to see if there was a 0w-40 and to my surprise there was...don't think my local WalMart has it though. Green!. You might want to check again, I believe 0w40 is a new at WalMart. My store never hasd it before, but it's there now.

I need some 20W50 I'll check it out

Having a car that blows a bit of oil and needs Mobil 1, I've been buying these for a while. Normal price was $25.87 or something like that. It may be in the process of being generally lowered since they're selling more and more etc.

Now and then a BJ's 6 pack or Advance Auto deal with filter would beat WalMart, but unlikely to do so by enough to matter at this lower price.

Good deal. Pep Boys had 6 qts for $25 a couple black Fridays ago. Don't forget to sign up for Mobil 1 rewards. I've gotten four ball caps from them as rewards.

no 0-20 at my WalMart

Been seeing this for months..Nothing new here..

badboi said:   5w-30 costs 26.50 in my area. Will check it out.

I think that's how much I paid for my last 5qt jug a month ago. Regardless, WalMart is still considerably cheaper than anywhere else for oil. I buy my filters from Toyota and oil from WalMart.

Whi is this a deal?

IVYtony said:   Whi is this a deal?

Because it usually costs significantly more at other times and places?

Slickone said:   Pennzoil Platinum is just a couple dollars more, and some say is a better oil. Pennzoil Ultimate is just a couple dollars more than PP, and is even better. Plus there's a coupon on some bottles. There's a post in FWHD for it.

10 bucks off when you buy 5 qts or the large bottle.....

O'riellys in my city in so Cali was 8.99 a qrt, but WalMart was only 6.97 a qrt

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014