• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Receipt
Disclaimer
Nikon D3100 SLR Camera (sku 903612)on Clearance at Staples for $299.00. Shelf tags still priced at $399 clearance. Asked for a discount and was given 5% off. Used 5 off $50 and 20% off code (22915). I purchased the warranty for an additional $40.00 bringing my total to $278.00. Warranty is optional, so $238.66 out the door price.

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nikon D3100DX SLR
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

kit or body only?
there is a $10/40 on technology coupon as well.

they were $150 Last week.
You got ripped off

I got 3 x $150 last week. I forgot to post. Let me find my receipt...

This is for the kit.

I didn't see it in the thread so I posted the deal, if I had seen your deal last week I would have bought 2 or 3! I saw the refurb for $299 last week, so I consider this one to be pretty good.

Is there a way to check to see if it's available without driving to every Staples?

On a renowned NY camera store website, the D3100 is over $400 with the 18-55 mm kit lens. It is a terrific camera.

acrofelixsaint said:   I got 3 x $150 last week. I forgot to post. Let me find my receipt...

Was it posted then? Would had been nice to post incase u bought, instead of telling now.

But if they posted they couldn't buy them to resell and someone who is actually looking for a good camera at a great price might get one. So instead you have to buy from others at a profit. Capitalism is great... Was looking for one of these so will start trying to find one. Thanks fortune2000 for posting.

noraxis said:   But if they posted they couldn't buy them to resell and someone who is actually looking for a good camera at a great price might get one. So instead you have to buy from others at a profit. Capitalism is great... Was looking for one of these so will start trying to find one. Thanks fortune2000 for posting.

Capitalism is great... buy low sell high

Nice

Product doesnt show up in the store inventory checker :-/

It is indeed great SLR camera to believe in affordable price. It has got very good manual exposure to get good photo in different lighting situation. This is my favorite camera as well.

I am happy and overwhelmed to see this price of such wonderful SLR camera. I love and appreciate the features of this camera so that everyone can preserve precious moments of life.

Please to make sure no to have any precious moments of life until to get wonderful SLR camera at price overwhelming.

what is the sku number for this?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014