• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PS3 Games (232.59kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony

Thanks! Just got PS3 and was planning on buy LBP2 anyway. Most of these games are $5 less than if you would buy from Amazon.

You just got a PS3? Well better late to the party than not at all. Great machine and many great titles out there. I highly suggest the Uncharted series and The Last of Us.

Buckerou said:   You just got a PS3? Well better late to the party than not at all. Great machine and many great titles out there. I highly suggest the Uncharted series and The Last of Us.

I love the PS3;
Unfortunately, I have a huge stack of unopened/unplayed games (I'm looking at you, last 3 black fridays!)
I mainly use them as GREAT HD Netflix/Amazon/media servers.
Twisted Metal came out a year ago, and it's already down to $15; loved it back in the PS1 days, may have to buy it now (and probably not play it for 3-4 years.)

Now, PS4 is coming out VERY SOON.
However, with the quality of games out there, and the impending GTA5/GTA Online, I don't see the point.

green for you! In regard to the upcoming PS4, I think I'm done "upgrading" when I wont be able to use my older Playstation 1,2,3 games on it. Just how hard would it have been for Sony to make the PS4 backwards compatible?

Harriscin1 said:   green for you! In regard to the upcoming PS4, I think I'm done "upgrading" when I wont be able to use my older Playstation 1,2,3 games on it. Just how hard would it have been for Sony to make the PS4 backwards compatible?

Completely different CPU/architecture.

They could've added the ps3 chips to the machine and added $100 or so to the price to make it backward compatible; otherwise, not really possible.
likely,they will allow streaming of older PS1,2, and 3 games via gaikai (the online game streaming service Sony bought.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014