• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Deal is Back On until Aug 23rd. Use coupon QH2S79LX24DL9N for the %30 off. All other instructions are the same.

Information first. There are 3 types of Latitude 10 tablets, they are: Essentials, Standard, Enhanced Security. For the purpose of this deal I went with the Standard version. I've included a great PDF for more information below on the difference between the two. My biggest pluses for going with the standard were: Removable Battery, Digitizer for Active Stylus, GPS, Micro HDMI, Micro USB charging.

Latitude 10 Differences

First this is a two part deal. Start by getting your Gift cards Here

This will give you the $350.00 gift cards. You can not stack them online but you can over the phone. I confirmed 3 orders today and so far 7 other friends confirmed getting the same deal.

Once you have your cards ready call outlet at: 1-888-518-3355, choose option 3 to place your order.

Dell Inventory Search I'm including the link for inventory but this is a phone only deal as the Gift Cards will not stack online.

I'm including the link for inventory but this is a phone only deal as the Gift Cards will not stack online.

To get the Standard Version you will want to tell them you want Latitude 10 Standard - $475.00, this minus your 30% (QH2S79LX24DL9N) should net you $332.50 and then add in your local tax. Mine was $21.04, so my total was $353.04 - my Gift cards of $350.00 for a total of $3.04 on my cc plus the $300 for the gift cards made my total $303.54 with tax included.

I ordered the Essentials first for 259 but cancelled after putting together this deal. I got an additional 32gb of space this way in a 64gb tablet with Windows 8 pro and all the other pluses of the standard version for about 44 bucks. Well worth a post I would think.

This is the line item for the Latitude 10 Standard - V7W8N 1 BASE,NBK,LAT,CTO,ST2
This is the line item for the Latitude 10 Essentials - 4J3F4 1 Base,Notebook,Latitude,Balanced Technology Extended,ST2E

Notice the ST2 vs the ST2E. If you got the E version then you miss out of the GPS, MiniHDMI, Digitizer, and MicroUsb Charging and replaceable battery.

Happy Hunting guys. For around 300 bucks and a solid tablet with Windows 8 pro I had to jump on it.

Also I found a good deal on replacement active stylus as well. $19.99 plus shipping (Free Shipping over $99)

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no more 475 models... cheapest one is 499

foxiness said:   no more 475 models... cheapest one is 499
I just checked the inventory checker and called them. They still have the $475.00 model. If you use the inventory checker it is on the 2nd page and states $475.00 also if you call I was told they had quite a bit of the $475.00 model in stock still.

This is going in and out of stock, so the best thing to do is call and see if they still have the "Latitude Standard 64gb configuration with Windows 8 Pro" for $475. If not then have them scan inventory for lowest cost on that configuration.

I got mine from FedEx yesterday....talk about a learning curve as I am an android fan and do not run Windows 8. Will have to send it back though as the home button is stuck part ways down.

I got my 3 and one had a 4cell talk about a freebie! One though had no sound. I called Dell and they are sending replacement since these are supposed to be refurbed and obviously someone didn't quality check mine out of the box. All cosmetically look brand new though.

still deciding if i should bite

Sideout and itprofessional - Did yours come with a stylus? I just my "essentials" one, and no stylus was included.

decisions, decisions...

phermat said:   Sideout and itprofessional - Did yours come with a stylus? I just my "essentials" one, and no stylus was included.
No stylus included with mine....it did not show up on the order sheet either.

received mine as well but it has to go back. Keeps turning off by itself and the home button does not work properly.

arrrrggggg.

I sopent 52 minutes on the phone yesterday with Dell customer service (or lack of). My home button is partially pushed down and wont come back up. They insisted that Tech Support help me...Now tell me, how ar ethey going to fix the button over the phone?

They are sending me a box to send the tablet back to have it fixed....UUGGHH

Sideout, if you push hard enough on the support staff, they will do a "concurrent return", which means they send you the replacement first, and then you send the old unit back in the same box...

I never did get one that worked correctly and I went through 5 of them from April to June. I did a blog post on it but FW rules apply.

Yes, FIVE. Finally sold it on eBay. Back to the Macbook Air.

Fyi. There is a gateway stylus from Skyline engineering on eBay for $10+shipping that seems to work pretty good on my unit.

also, I've found that installing Wacom drivers helps with sensitivity of the stylus. I noticed that once you configure the Wacom drivers, you can uninstall them and the sensitivity improvement will remain.

Mogulman, how well does the eraser work? I've found that the Microsoft Surface Pro pen also seems to work, but I haven't tested it much, and it doesn't appear the eraser is well supported.

phermat said:   Mogulman, how well does the eraser work? I've found that the Microsoft Surface Pro pen also seems to work, but I haven't tested it much, and it doesn't appear the eraser is well supported.
I couldn't get the eraser to work at all. This is using Windows 8.1 built-in drivers, and also trying the Wacom drivers.

I got my Latitude Tablet Friday, pure crap. The window 8 product key was wrong, buggy touchscreen, keyboard doesn't always come up and if it does it covers the area you are trying to type in, no mini HDMI outlet as described in specifications. I spent 4 hours with Dell customer noservice, no luck, nobody in India would help, sending it back. Dell have worse customer service than ATT & Comcast. They accused me of lying, living in Brazil(?),they asked me to open case and reseat battery(?)they hung up on me 4 times. Be very wary of this product. I think they are trying to dump it and don't want returns. Dell will never be seen in my workplace again.

philipcoxirrific said:   I got my Latitude Tablet Friday, pure crap. The window 8 product key was wrong, buggy touchscreen, keyboard doesn't always come up and if it does it covers the area you are trying to type in, no mini HDMI outlet as described in specifications. I spent 4 hours with Dell customer noservice, no luck, nobody in India would help, sending it back. Dell have worse customer service than ATT & Comcast. They accused me of lying, living in Brazil(?),they asked me to open case and reseat battery(?)they hung up on me 4 times. Be very wary of this product. I think they are trying to dump it and don't want returns. Dell will never be seen in my workplace again.

Ok. Now I am accusing you of lying and living in Brazil. I have no idea what your agenda might be, but having owned both the "essentials" and the "full" versions of the L10, there is no way you can have a model that lets you "reseat the battery" and at the same time "doesn't have the mini HDMI port".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014