• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure who all is interested but here goes:

If you are buying Disney Infinity for yourself or the kids - WalMart online has (had) the character 3 packs for $14.96.  This is $20 off of MSRP.  Online ONLY.  Free ship to store, tax, etc as applicable.

Target has the Cars Playset and The Lone Ranger Playset for $17.99, IN-STORE ONLY.

Best Buy will price match to target price via checking their website, one of them called to be sure it was in stock the second one I asked they didn't care and matched it....    YMMV.

Just go to WM website for the 3 packs (I picked up the Heroes 3 pack as it was still in stock, villains was sold out but I will keep rechecking).  Target, you can either check the stock via website, OR you can call your local store, your choice.  I called my local, they are holding the last Lone Ranger one for me.  The reason this may end up being a smoking deal:  Disney (gaming division) execs have already stated they are betting quite a bit on Infinity, and their method is to cram it into as many households as possible while kids can still play more in the summer in the hopes that those kids return to school and tell their friends, such on and so forth, and they hope to have it be a HUGE hit for the holidays.  That being said:  it is selling out, right on par with Skylanders when a new one first releases...   which means they will NOT have prices like this during the Holiday season.  Avid Black Friday shopper since I was 6 years old (father brought me to be an extra buyer in case of limits ) and I'm going to say more likely than not, based on Disney's plans these will not be on deep discount this year for BF, not with next gen consoles releasing and video gaming picking up a little momentum.  Hope this helps anyone interested, I couldn't find any other posts, thought I would share.....

Edit:  as of the time posting this, the Hero 3 packs were still available via WM online, the cars one is $19.96, Lone Ranger and Villains were OOS.  Edit 2:  Villains is back in stock at WM online.

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Voting History
rated:
Not sure who all is interested but here goes:

If you are buying Disney Infinity for yourself or the kids - WalMart online has (had) the character 3 packs for $14.96.  This is $20 off of MSRP.  Online ONLY.  Free ship to store, tax, etc as applicable.

Target has the Cars Playset and The Lone Ranger Playset for $17.99, IN-STORE ONLY.

Best Buy will price match to target price via checking their website, one of them called to be sure it was in stock the second one I asked they didn't care and matched it....    YMMV.

Just go to WM website for the 3 packs (I picked up the Heroes 3 pack as it was still in stock, villains was sold out but I will keep rechecking).  Target, you can either check the stock via website, OR you can call your local store, your choice.  I called my local, they are holding the last Lone Ranger one for me.  The reason this may end up being a smoking deal:  Disney (gaming division) execs have already stated they are betting quite a bit on Infinity, and their method is to cram it into as many households as possible while kids can still play more in the summer in the hopes that those kids return to school and tell their friends, such on and so forth, and they hope to have it be a HUGE hit for the holidays.  That being said:  it is selling out, right on par with Skylanders when a new one first releases...   which means they will NOT have prices like this during the Holiday season.  Avid Black Friday shopper since I was 6 years old (father brought me to be an extra buyer in case of limits ) and I'm going to say more likely than not, based on Disney's plans these will not be on deep discount this year for BF, not with next gen consoles releasing and video gaming picking up a little momentum.  Hope this helps anyone interested, I couldn't find any other posts, thought I would share.....

Edit:  as of the time posting this, the Hero 3 packs were still available via WM online, the cars one is $19.96, Lone Ranger and Villains were OOS.  Edit 2:  Villains is back in stock at WM online.

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Disney Infinity 3
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Member Summary

Disney Infinity 3
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks! Noticed Amazon had the same, but shipping won't happen for a few weeks. Just purchased on WalMart's site for pickup for today.

Thanks! Noticed Amazon had the same, but shipping won't happen for a few weeks. Just purchased on WalMart's site for pickup for today.

Cool tips/suggestions. I'm kinda curious about this game, but I just don't really like the whole "buy figurines to play" system so I think I'll pass, but sounds like a good deal.

One suggestion - please update/edit the title to be a bit more descriptive. I suggest something like "Disney Infinity figurine 3 packs: $15 at WalMart.com, $18 at Target B&M". Distilling down the pertinent information makes it easier for people to decide whether they want to check it out or not. Thanks!

Cool tips/suggestions. I'm kinda curious about this game, but I just don't really like the whole "buy figurines to play" system so I think I'll pass, but sounds like a good deal.

One suggestion - please update/edit the title to be a bit more descriptive. I suggest something like "Disney Infinity figurine 3 packs: $15 at WalMart.com, $18 at Target B&M". Distilling down the pertinent information makes it easier for people to decide whether they want to check it out or not. Thanks!

Thanks Op... Just got the game for the kids and I'm liking it more then they are...

Thanks Op... Just got the game for the kids and I'm liking it more then they are...

The iPad version is free to play, 99 cents for iPad chars. Overall cheaper in a few ways. Works with the game system versions.

The iPad version is free to play, 99 cents for iPad chars. Overall cheaper in a few ways. Works with the game system versions.

Got the villains set IN STORE WalMart for $14.96 today

Got the villains set IN STORE WalMart for $14.96 today

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014