• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_029B6824000P

In cart add codes MEMBERS (chose $1.80 discount) and code CS97001.

Reg. $18.
-30% off (on product page) = $12.60
-5% off (in cart) = $11.97
-15% off = $10.17

+ Earn extra 10% in points (=$1) + earn extra $5 in points.

So $6 in points, + a 7-pack of boys briefs for $10 shipped (SYWM).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deal is also valid on these other styles.

Member Summary

Thomas & Friends Toddler Boy's 7-Pack Brief
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Kohls has same price when purchased with 30% coupon.

manimiao said:   Kohls has same price when purchased with 30% coupon.
$13 @ Kohls:http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-372044/thomas-friends-7-pk-briefs.jsp
So "when" you'll have a 30% coupon, "and" say you get free shipping, you'll have paid $9.09.

My options
1) $9.09
2) $10.17 and get another $6 to spend on my next order...

Hmmm... difficult choice

Let me make it simpler... If and when you get you 30% off discount...Kohls =$18 for two 7-packs.
Or, buy a 7-pack for $10.17, then spend the $6 to buy another 7-pack for $4. Sears = $14 for two 7-packs.
(and that's without taking into consideration the bonus points etc. you'll earn on the 2nd order)

So, please do explain the "red".

Thanks! We're in for a pack of 4T -- any idea how long it took the additional $6 to populate into your account? Mine did not do it automatically but the codes worked.

Any idea if you get the bonus points and everything multiple times? We're in need of a few packs of undies!

Thanks OP!

For those who need slightly larger sizes, some 5-packs of boys' briefs are available in sizes 4 and 6 with the same deal. For example, http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_029VA55261112P

Also, the verbiage with the CS97001 coupon states "Limit one coupon per purchase per member on qualifying items". The MEMBERS code says "Limited to 1 percent off/points reward discount per customer/member." But I placed two separate orders and both codes were applied each time...usually the points are credited within a few hours at most, so I'll just have to wait to see if all the points get applied.

We just got the credit for the MEMBERS code (extra 10% in points) but not the CS97001 code (earn extra $5 in points for a $10 or more purchase). Did anyone else get the $5?

Dead? Tells me MEMBERS is expired and CS97001 doesn't match exist.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014