• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rock Candy Xbox 360 Controller - Microsoft Store
Disclaimer
I've been looking for affordable wired X-box 360 wired controllers for my kids to play PC games with and finally found one that seems to hit the right price/performance ratio. At the microsoft store they sell the blue Rock Candy x-box 360 wired controllers for $9.99. Usually these go for $20 - $25 and on sale for about $15. There are several colors to choose from but most are $15 except for the blue which comes out at $10. Free standard shipping but tax in most states.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Rock-Candy-Xbox-360-Controller/productID.275670200

Microsoft Store
See Microsoft Store discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Rock Candy X-Box 360 / PC wired controller
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal! If my Xbox had one usb port without a flash drive I would have pulled the trigger...

ahcool said:   Great deal! If my Xbox had one usb port without a flash drive I would have pulled the trigger...
  Fat 360s have 3 USB ports; slims have 5. How many flash drive you have plugged in yours? Btw, even if you do use all of your USB ports for flash drives, you can always buy a less than $5 USB hub, then you can plug all your flash drives to the hub and use only 1 USB port on your 360, saving the rest for other gadgets.

OOS

There's no one that would price match this right? I'd love one of these for my new gaming laptop.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014