rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

book (19.05kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

References in the reviews that this may be targeted at Christian teachers; if that bothers you, you might want to pass this one up.

I wonder if it is open to Asian countries. Please let me know.

SelfGovern said:   References in the reviews that this may be targeted at Christian teachers; if that bothers you, you might want to pass this one up.

Thanks for letting us know. Saved me a click and/or a wasted download.

msvictoriaparker said:   I wonder if it is open to Asian countries. Please let me know.
  How about you click the link and let us know?

These things go out of 'free' after a few hours or a day or two.  You might miss it if you wait for someone else to check for you.

SelfGovern said:   References in the reviews that this may be targeted at Christian teachers; if that bothers you, you might want to pass this one up.
  cked ur right  onward christain soldiers to war start them off young so thats all they know.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014