• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

us weekly
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow - thanks for posting! Just signed up.

1. It's an 18-month subscription, more generous than most.
2. At the end of the process, it let me choose between taking the subscription or adding the points to my account to use for a different magazine.

Awesome! Those survey essay questions were a PITA, but worth it for a few minutes of time in exchange for a gossip mag. Thanks.

i normally just cut and paste news articles in the review panes - dont have the patience to write 25-50 words and a total of 6 reviews each time. works every time with RG.

Turn off JavaScript on your browser first, and then use this direct link
http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/usw_gd/sg_usw_pg4.htm

You're welcome.
Don't forget to turn JS back on afterwards.

sounds like a little too much hassle for me - My library has this magazine available for free anyway via the zinio app, which is MUCH more convenient - all I need is a library card - no coupon, no review, no nothing.  but thanks for the heads up - had I not already had access, I probably would have signed up.

DonJuan said:   Turn off JavaScript on your browser first, and then use this direct link
http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/usw_gd/sg_usw_pg4.htm

You're welcome.
Don't forget to turn JS back on afterwards.

Thanks. Saved filling out the survey.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014