Item #419-222

• 17.3" screen
• 6GB memory
• 750GB hard drive
• Microsoft Windows 8
• Up to 4 hours of battery life†
• Model L75D-A7280

Bundled offers available in store only.
†Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.

Offer available starting 8/25/13

Office Depot
See Office Depot discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

office depot
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Heads-up - not returnable if opened.

To the techie Fat Wallet family, is this a good deal? I've been looking for weeks now and this seems to be the lowest price I have seen for this size hard drive and memory. Opinions, please.

ESLUV said:   To the techie Fat Wallet family, is this a good deal? I've been looking for weeks now and this seems to be the lowest price I have seen for this size hard drive and memory. Opinions, please.
  Yes, nice price on a decent 17" lappy.  Just remember it heavy & big so if you plan to use it on your desk most of the time you are golden.. Not something you want to lug everywhere with you.
If you get it, install http://www.classicshell.net/ so you have the option of a Windows-7 or Windows-XP look with the enhancements of Windows-8

robby69 said:   
ESLUV said:   To the techie Fat Wallet family, is this a good deal? I've been looking for weeks now and this seems to be the lowest price I have seen for this size hard drive and memory. Opinions, please.
  Yes, nice price on a decent 17" lappy.  Just remember it heavy & big so if you plan to use it on your desk most of the time you are golden.. Not something you want to lug everywhere with you.
If you get it, install http://www.classicshell.net/  so you have the option of a Windows-7 or Windows-XP look with the enhancements of Windows-8

Why can't Microsoft make it simple: Click to use classic menu, tap to use charms menu. This simple rule shall satisfy both camps. With a touch screen win 8 laptop, I use Win 8 by tapping the charms and clicking the menu and have been enjoying win 8. But I'd say MS should not force us when to use tap and when to use click, they should let users to decide which interface is the best. For Mouse/keyboard users, win 8 GUI is more like win 3.0

Thanks so much Roby69 and Thanks to the OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014