• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens has the 50 oz (33 loads) of Purex laundry detergent for 3 for $4.79, but it says it's priced per store, so check the price at your local store. That's $1.60 each before taxes, which is a great deal! They also have the 18 count ultra packs for the same price. Make sure you put in your balance rewards number, otherwise it'll pull up the regular price.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/ultra-purex-laundry-detergent-l... 

You can order online for web pickup, as well, but I just had to spend 30 minutes in the store as they had problems pulling up my order. Would have been much quicker if I just bought them directly in the store.

Walgreens
See Walgreens discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Purex
Thanks orangecolt
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Heads up for fatwallet buyers. those ultra packs are throw in and correct amount is assumed. Sooooooo if your cheap(frugal) like most of us here are ... with the ultra packs you cannot reduce the amount of detergent you use based upon soil level or size of load.
 I very rarely use a recommended amount of detergent per load so i never/would never buy those ultra packs. Its just a heads up that i was given by some member(s) here years ago and i am passing along the same.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014