• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nutrena B1G1    

I filled out the form with 2 senior horses and feed Triple Crown senior and got 3 coupons for b1g1.  Don't know if it makes a difference in how many coupons you get.  It also sates manufacturer's coupon valid at any participating Nutrena retailer.  At my tractor supply it's $19.99.  My coupons expire 9/30/13 that I printed today.

From their website:

A high-fat, controlled starch, complete feed to meet the unique needs of senior horses. Your horse has always given you its best. And with SafeChoice® Senior, you can do the same in return. This proprietary formula is enriched with added amino acids for muscle maintenance, highly digestible fiber and organic trace mineral complexes that help improve and maintain body condition. It meets all the unique nutritional requirements of your older horse. And SafeChoice® Senior is a multiform horse feed specially designed to be highly digestible and highly palatable. Just what your old friend needs.

• Exclusive Nutri-Bloom Advantage™ increases fiber digestion up to 15% for better health and bloom
  • Balanced Omega 3 and 6 fatty acid levels from select vegetable sources to help reduce the effects of inflammation
  • Highly digestible fiber sources for feeding as a sole ration without hay or pasture
  • Increased fat level for the extra energy older horses need
  • Ideal for rehabilitating neglected or malnourished horses
  • Controlled starch design helps reduce the risk of metabolic disorders
  • Highly palatable formula in pellet form for optimal feed consumption
  • Enhanced with antioxidants, including selenium, vitamin C and vitamin E, to support the immune system and helps minimize the effects of stress
  • Guaranteed levels of biotin to support hair coat and hoof development
  • May be soaked with warm water to form QuickMash™ in just 3 minutes

Daily Feeding Table (When Fed With Hay or Pasture):
800 lb.: 4 lb. to 6 lb. per day (Light Work: 6 lb. to 8 lb.)
1,000 lb.: 5 lb. to 7 lb. (Light Work: 7 lb. to 10 lb.)
1,200 lb.: 6 lb. to 8 lb. (Light Work: 8 lb. to 12 lb.)Daily Feeding Table (When Fed Without Hay or Pasture):
800 lb.: 10 lb. to 12 lb. per day (Light Work: 12 lb. to 14 lb.)
1,000 lb.: 12 lb. to 14 lb. (Light Work: 14 lb. to 16 lb.)
1,200 lb.: 14 lb. to 16 lb. (Light Work: 16 lb. to 18 lb.)Sole ration feed at 1.25% to 1.5% BW.
With free choice hay or pasture, feed at 0.5% to 0.75% BW.
Sole ration feed at 1.5% to 1.75% BW.
With free choice hay or pasture, feed at 0.75% to 1.00% BW.

Tractor Supply Company
Need a Tractor Supply Company coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

nutrena
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I would love to have one of these coupons please!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014