• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samsung Galaxy Ring No-Contract Android Smartphone with 5MP Camera - Virgin Mob at HSN.com
Disclaimer
Samsung Galaxy Ring No-Contract Android Smartphone with 5MP Camera - Virgin Mobile
Get in the Ring to stay connected to your entire social circle. Snap photos and video during your night on the town. Then, share and post them on your social network. Have you outgrown emoticons? Video-chat like a grownup using the front-facing camera and 4" touchscreen. After all, instant messenger is so passť.

What You Get

• Samsung Galaxy Ring smartphone
  • Battery
  • AC adapter/charger
  • DC car charger
  • USB data/charging cable
  • Case (choice of color)
  • Screen cloth (choice of color)
  • Activation guide
  • Setup guide
  • Welcome guide
  • General terms and conditions booklet
  • App Pack Essentials 6 for Android download card
  • Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty

Good to Know

• This phone ONLY works with Virgin Mobile Beyond Talk plans.
  • This offer does NOT include promotional service.

For warranty information, please call HSN.com Customer Service at 800.933.2887 (8 am-1 am ET).

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Ring
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like it has decent specs. Is it still legal to root and reprogram to PagePlus?

It's 100 legal to root or reprogram, just that it would kill the warranty .

rockymast said:   It's 100 legal to root or reprogram, just that it would kill the warranty .
This article is similar to what I had been reading back in January...
http://allthingsd.com/20130125/psa-unlocking-phones-without-carrier-permission-becomes-illegal-on-saturday/††
Seems ridiculous. I haven't heard anything in recent news about it. I'm certain Virgin would not "give permission".†

Edit: Looks like congress corrected the injustice!
http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th/house-bill/1892

I guess it really was illegal for a short time period earlier this year to unlock your phone. Crazy.

Biggest challenge is that this phone is only 3G, while not much if you use WIFI a lot but Virgin already giving you unlimited data for their cheapest plan of 35$ good price but already an older phone on a network where everyone is eventually going to 4G/LTE

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014