• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Link

Back again. My wife uses this on StraightTalk and she really likes it. If you want to unlock it, you can find unlock codes on eBay for >$5.

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Nokia Lumia 520 (29.43kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Sorry to bump an old thread but I am going insane trying to find an unlock code for <10 bucks.

Any advise ?

unclassifiedguy (Dec. 20, 2013 @ 10:50a) |

Also Microsoft store is selling for $59 free shipping.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Nokia-Lumia-..... (more)

freeman4 (Dec. 20, 2013 @ 11:19a) |

Has anyone ever gotten MMS working with H2O on these? If so, what are your APN settings?

2broke2say (Mar. 01, 2014 @ 9:57p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
awesome phone. Great price. Green 2 U!

rated:
This is probably the best prepaid phone under $200 right now. Thumbs up.

For finding a prepaid plan on AT&T's network try http://www.allprepaidplans.com

rated:
I like nokia because their quality is very good, but the shape is not lovely.what a shame.

rated:
OOS

rated:
says "Currently Out Of Stock!"

rated:
Seems to be back in stock again!

rated:
OOS again ... wanted one and was too slow to order ;-(

rated:
Back in stock ... just ordered one now

rated:
Talki said:   Back in stock ... just ordered one now
  Just picked up two more too. After seeing my wife's phone and hearing how inexpensive StraightTalk is, my mother-in-law and father-in-law asked me to get the same thing for them.

rated:
do you need to unlock the phone to use StraightTalk ?

rated:
idlidl said:   do you need to unlock the phone to use StraightTalk ?
  Nope. StraightTalk sells sim cards that are compatible with Tmobile phones or ATT phones. Just get the ATT compatible micro SIM card, pop it in, and set up your account. It was a pretty easy/painless process.

rated:
In stock, ordering now

There is a bug, it was charging shipping, but CR is removing for me.

rated:
Free shipping for Inner Circle members?  For Only $79.99,  1-year membership

Or is there a code to use for free shipping?

rated:
acrochriscb said:   Free shipping for Inner Circle members?  For Only $79.99,  1-year membership

Or is there a code to use for free shipping?

Hit the chat button, the CR will manually adjust after you place the order with standard shipping

rated:
Will this phone work with Tracfone? They also seem to be using AT&T network...

rated:
pkp413 said:   Will this phone work with Tracfone? They also seem to be using AT&T network...

Net10 and StraightTalk? Yes. Tracfone-branded SIMs? No.

Your best bet for pay per use is H2O or Red Pocket. I use H2O with a Motorola RAZR i, a far better phone that's now only a few bucks more these days.

rated:
back again. good deal

rated:
Terrible customer service. I noticed that shipping was appearing in my order, even with the Free Shipping button showing, so I loaded the chat box and was told to place the order and that the difference would be refunded after the order. Two days later, I contact customer support again, who say they have no log of my chat, and refuse to refund the difference. Now I will likely have to dispute with my credit card.

rated:
I ordered this phone and activated it on Airvoice wireless with a trimmed SIM card (it only accepts a micro sim). It activated just great without any unlock code. I did not insert the included Go phone SIM. I only inserted the trimmed Airvoice wireless card.

rated:

rated:
Submitted to Amazon for hopeful price drop. Just would prefer to order from Amazon for prime and streamlined returns if I disdain WP8 as much as I did WP7.

rated:
asuka said:   
pkp413 said:   Will this phone work with Tracfone? They also seem to be using AT&T network...

Your best bet for pay per use is H2O or Red Pocket. I use H2O with a Motorola RAZR i, a far better phone that's now only a few bucks more these days.

Are you using a verizon razr with h2o? Is it sim unlocked out of the box?

rated:
Asuka!
Submitted to Amazon for hopeful price drop. Just would prefer to order from Amazon for prime and streamlined returns if I disdain WP8 as much as I did WP7.

Did they bite?

rated:
Almost forgot, Use code ITL101428  for $85 price

rated:
Newbie question.
Can I use this Lumia 520 Go phone on my contracted basic phone?
other way to say, I have regular, basic phone (not a smartphone so no data required), can I buy this one and just swap out the SIM? Does it work as basic phone or AT&T will force me to add a data package on it?
TIA

rated:
munkyjunky said:   asuka said:   

Are you using a verizon razr with h2o? Is it sim unlocked out of the box?

I am using the Motorola RAZR i XT890 - it is a phone that was not sold officially in the USA outside of Puerto Rico.

The RAZR i is similar to Verizon's RAZR M, except it has a 2GHz Intel Atom processor and UMTS/HSPA 850/1900 for AT&T networks.

Goes for under $150 new on fleabay today.

Looks like Amazon isn't going to match TD on this one.

rated:
New coupon code LKR101503

rated:
nystateofmind27 said:   This is probably the best prepaid phone under $200 right now. Thumbs up.

For finding a prepaid plan on AT&T's network try http://www.allprepaidplans.com

Thats ridiculous, the nexus 4 and htc one s are a lot better. but this is good for under 100$

rated:
Anybody is bothered by the Warranty on this phone? 1 MONTH Parts/Labor???

rated:
sam012007 said:   Anybody is bothered by the Warranty on this phone? 1 MONTH Parts/Labor???
Misprint.... 

The warranty period starts at the time of Product’s original purchase by the first end-user. The Product may consist of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period (hereinafter “Warranty Period”). The different Warranty Periods are:

1. twelve (12) months for the mobile device and accessories (whether included in the mobile device sales package or sold separately) other than the consumable parts and accessories listed in (2) and (3) below;
  2. six (6) months for the following consumable parts and accessories: batteries, chargers, desk stands, headsets, cables and covers; and
  3. ninety (90) days for the media on which any software is provided,e.g. CD-rom, memory card.

rated:
pianoCM said:   Newbie question.
Can I use this Lumia 520 Go phone on my contracted basic phone?
other way to say, I have regular, basic phone (not a smartphone so no data required), can I buy this one and just swap out the SIM? Does it work as basic phone or AT&T will force me to add a data package on it?
TIA

No, not on AT&T. On AT&T contract plans you will be forced onto a data plan.

And yes, it's lame and one of the (many) reasons I don't recommend AT&T proper, even if you need AT&T service, an AT&T MVNO is a far better option.

rated:
For the older Straight Talk sim cards use below.

Settings > Cellular > (You should have two settings choices) Edit Internet APN and Edit MMS APN

Edit Internet APN (only setting I use is APN all others are blank)
APN - att.mvno

Edit MMS APN (These are the only settings I use and all others are blank)
APN - att.mvno                                             
WAP gateway (URL) - 66.209.11.33
WAP gateway port - 80
MMSC (URL) http://mmsc.cingular.com/       
MMSC port - 80

For the new cards you need to replace the older sim card settings with your new sim card settings information....see below.
Edit Internet APN (only setting I use is APN all others are blank)
APN - att.mvno for older sim  and tfdata for newer sim.

Edit MMS APN These are the only settings I use and all others are blank
APN - att.mvno for older sim  and tfdata for newer sim.
WAP gateway (URL) - 66.209.11.33 older sim and mms3.TracFone.com newer sim
WAP gateway port - 80
MMSC (URL) http://mmsc.cingular.com/  older sim and http://mms-tf.net newer sim
MMSC port - 80
Reboot your phone when done
I have both and this enabled both sim card's complete compatibilities. 

rated:
back in stock.. Now only $78..

rated:
Radio Shack sells these with an 8gb card and extra case for $79.99 in store and online with free shipping.

rated:

rated:
Sorry for bumping an old thread but I am going insane trying to find an unlock code for under 10 bucks
Any advise ?

rated:
Sorry for bumping an old thread but I am going insane trying to find an unlock code for under 10 bucks
Any advise ?

rated:
Sorry to bump an old thread but I am going insane trying to find an unlock code for <10 bucks.

Any advise ?

Skipping 2 Messages...
rated:
Has anyone ever gotten MMS working with H2O on these? If so, what are your APN settings?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014