• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005Z3GINK

I checked camelcamelcamle and the lowest this product ever was on Amazon is $58.00 so this is some sick sweet deal

This Hipe waterproof speaker will change the way you bathe and shower forever! You can now listen to crystal clear audio streaming from any Bluetooth enabled device to this Wireless Speaker. In addition to enjoying your music and streaming audio, phone calls can also be answered from your Hipe speaker. The speaker will ring upon receiving an incoming phone call, If the call is answered the audio will fade out and when the call has ended the audio will resume playing where it left off. (IPhone Siri and Samsung S-Voice can also be activated by pressing the CALL button to play specific songs, take notes, make calls and plan schedules.) You can also steam media from your android via any audio APP like Pandora, Google Music and Music Hub. Features a full control panel that lets you remotely Play/Pause, Next/Back and Receive/Reject phone calls.

NOTICE: This Speaker is designed for use in wet locations and can withstand high pressure water jet, BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE IMMERSED IN WATER

Features :
- Waterproof - Rated IPX6 - Can withstand powerful water jets.
- Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR support A2DP, HSP, HFP, and AVRCP.
- Echo cancellation and Noise suppression.
- Rechargeable power bank inside, you can power your music device.
- Run time: up to 25 hours.
- Auto Pairing Feature: Pairs your device with the Hipe speaker automatically when it is in range of the speaker.
- Compatible with any Bluetooth media player, phone, iPod, iPad, Android Devices, Samsung S-Voice, Google Music, Pandora and all other media APPS.
- 2 features where updated 1: The battery was upgraded. 2: The phone volume is now leveled with the music volume.

Specs
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 8 x 3.5 x 1.8", with handle height is 6 1/8"
- Weight: 14 oz.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thanks great deal

Nice deal

I got 3 pc's one white and 2 black I am happy thanks for posting.

protog said:   I got 3 pc's one white and 2 black I am happy thanks for posting.
  Either you have a much, MUCH bigger house than I do or you're going to have the first shower with 5.1 surround!

In for 1 myself.  Always have my phone on the counter playing music in the bathroom - this seems better than leaving the phone in the humidity.

Terrible reviews.

all seem to complain about the battery but they dont seem to use the switch in the back

AVABROOKSbg said:   all seem to complain about the battery but they dont seem to use the switch in the back
  that's because the switch in the back is tightly sealed under a cover and cannot be opened with just your fingers. you need a butter knife or flathead screwdriver to crowbar it open in order to get to the switch.  Doing this also exposes all the non waterproof parts, which means you have to take the speaker out of the shower or turn it on without the shower running, then start your music from your bluetooth device. it's too much of a hassle.  asimple fix would be to simply make the power switch on the back waterproof and place outside the cover panel.

see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGTHw0u5trc at around minute 2:20 he flips the back open with any tolls in seconds, seems like no big deal

lol. Very funny maybe a good idea for 5.1
but I'm thinking gifts 

you should call the company... Sounds like a great idea 

i dont get the joke, please explain

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014