• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

legoland
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Went there this summer. Its a little out of the way but my 4 year old son LOVED it. It does not have the bigger rides like other theme parks but for younger kids its great.
The water park was also very good and did have larger slides on it. Just be prepared when your little one wants to ride the large slide but can't. I think they have to be 48" or taller to ride the larger water slide. They have smaller ones so once he got on those he was happy again.

EDIT:
The water park cost extra; but IMO was well worth it. I was even able to get my wife to ride the large/fast water slide.
And if it rains they shut all the rides down so be ready for that. They have a movie theater so we just watched a 3D movie till it stopped raining and kept going. The 3d movies are free so if you get tired just take the kids in and cool off.

The water park is the best part as this part of Florida has 93 degrees in the shade Plus 90% humidity until about the middle of Oct to early november

Good deal, too bad legoland in CA never seems to have similar deals

I agree with the above poster about the park being for younger kids (I think that about 9-10 is the cut off). One key thing to note though is this park closes on M-T during the off season so be sure to check the dates it you were planning on going during the week. To make this even a better deal parking is $15 but a local mall Eagle Ridge offers a free shuttle to and from the park and mall parking is free. The mall is approximately a 5-10 minute ride to the park and you get dropped off right at the entrance, not at the back of the parking lot. I live right around the park so if you have any other questions feel free to ask about the park.

Does this Legoland allow adults to enter without kids?

TheMeliorist said:   Does this Legoland allow adults to enter without kids?

I suppose, as long as you're not The Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

arribasn said:   Good deal, too bad legoland in CA never seems to have similar deals
 Got a bunch of B1 Adult G1 coupons from subway.. Anything better for CA??

TheMeliorist said:   Does this Legoland allow adults to enter without kids?
  Yea its more for kids but any age is allowed in.

Saw plenty of mid-aged couples that just liked legos or the waterpark.

I have one 5 yr old boy and other one is 22 months. do i have to buy 2 tickets for kids?
Any discount on kids entrance?

moniktan said:   I have one 5 yr old boy and other one is 22 months. do i have to buy 2 tickets for kids?
Any discount on kids entrance?

children under 3 are usually free at these parks, check their main website.

this link is not working...can someone help please??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014