Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

You Need A Budget
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
daveramsey.com has much budgeting software and forms
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Man, I wish I could afford that ...

not in the budget this month

What an interesting dichotomy.

daveramsey.com has much budgeting software and forms

bmhayes said:   daveramsey.com has much budgeting software and forms
  +1

Completely unnecessary when you have Mint for free. I got suckered into buying this from a FW thread earlier this year and have not needed it once. If you buy, have fun entering in all of your transactions manually! Also, nobody would ever ever ever pay the "regular" price of $60.

I bought this software AND use it! I think it's great. The manual entry makes you more aware of what is really happening with your money. One of the things I like most about the software and the company, is the youtube videos that help you get the most out of the software. They also offer free online classes where they answer questions and help you get the most out of the program. The free trial sold me. I think it's a deal at $15.00. I also use Mint, but it's more of a large overview of your whole financial life, while YNAB is for day to day help making your paycheck do what you want it to do.
Just wanted to add my opinion.

This might be worth a try for 15 bucks. Microsoft Money works the same as far as manually downloading your transactions but it is free and I just can't get used to Quicken.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014