• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/The-PlayBook-Inside-Professional-ebook/dp/B00DW7PLLQ 

4.9 out of 5 stars with 19 reviews

Publication Date: July 12, 2013
Want to become a truly great trader – either for yourself or for a proprietary trading firm? This book will help you get there. This unique approach is the closest thing to signing up for a “trader boot camp” yourself! You’ll learn by watching new traders walk through actual trades, explain what they’ve tried to do, and try to survive brutally tough expert critiques. One trade at a time, The Playbook reveals how professional traders must think in order to succeed “under fire,” how they assess their own performance, and how they work relentlessly to improve. Using concrete, actionable setups drawn from his extensive trading and training experience, Bellafiore walks through an extraordinary array of trades, showing readers how to maximize profits and avoid disastrous hidden pitfalls. He covers support plays, bull-and-bear flags, opening drives, important intraday levels, bounce and fade trades, pullbacks, scalps, technical opportunities, consolidation, relative strength, market trades, and more. He also presents indispensable insights on psychology and trader development, based on his work with hundreds of traders on a major commodity exchange and an elite prop firm’s trading desk. Packed with color, personality, and realism, this is an exciting guide to real-world trading.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

The PlayBook (16.23kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

My 11 year old "Warren Buffet" thanks you.
Did not get a chance to review it, but is it high level reading with alot of trading jargon?

Reminds me of being in 5th grade and we were talking about how the Native Americans were screwed over by traders.  I was asking the teacher why the Indians would trust those guys if they knew they were "traitors".  Apparently she was as confused by my question as I was by her answer.  

Thanks OP...

BTW...not to be confused with Barney Stinson's Playbook

thank you...i really this kind of deal on fatwallet...recently i'm really interested in stock trading.

Is there anyway to get hold of this book esp. if someone downloaded it? Thank you much.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014