• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

gloves
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are these good for gardening? Working on the car?

Pretty sure that's the normal price in the store all the time.

Bizatch: This type of glove is my favorite for working on the car though I don't know if I've bought this specific brand. I suspect they would also be good for gardening. They're just protective enough for minor protection and to reduce how greasy/dirty your hands get, but have as much tactile feel as you need and are cooler/more comfortable than other types of gloves that are more protective. They're also cheap enough that you don't have to worry about destroying them. I bought some brand-name ones at Lowes or Home Depot and didn't like them as much as the ones at Dollar Tree. These are a big improvement over the classic blue-dipped white cotton gloves; these are much thinner spandex with thinner dip material.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014