• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$1 Subs (#1-6 on menu only) for Jimmy Johns locations in Las Vegas & Henderson in Nevada and Birmingham, Hoover, and Tuscaloosa locations in Alabama today Thursday August 29th only between 11AM and 3PM. Just went and got the #2. Line was out the door and down to the corner but they had things moving quickly. I probably only waited about 6 minutes.

Jimmy John's Customer Appreciation Day August 29th in Las Vegas and Birmingham, AL 

Member Summary

jimmy johns (250.14kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Oh. My. God.

I love JJ's. Wish this was available in my area.

Nice!

Ah crap! We don't have a JJ's near me, so I didn't recognize the name. I was hoping this was an electronics store. There goes my awesome a/v room with 4 "subs" in it. Still, even for the edible sub its worth a green for you.

Thanks OP! One just down the street from me!

showed up to one in vegas. Line out the door and wrapped around the building. Not worth a cheap sandwich, although I do love JJ's.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014