• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I saw that someone posted the deal for Frys that has the F-10 speakers for $128, but this is a slightly better deal. Also, Newegg has the entire line on sale and not just one model. They are:

Floorstanding speakers(ea)
F-10: Was $315, now $119.99
F-20: Was $400, now $149.99
F-30: Was $525, now $249.99

Surround speakers(pr)
S-10: Was $350, now $129.99
S-20: Was $499.99, now $199.99

Center channel(ea)
C-10: Was $220, now $79.99
C-20: Was $310, now $159.99

V.me coupon code VME20BTS also works. I picked up a pair of the F-20s and paid $299.58 including tax. It should be noted that these speakers sometimes get even cheaper. It's not a screaming deal, but still a very good one.

Link

Member Summary

klipsch
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I originally posted that this sale would end yesterday. That appears to be wrong as it is still available. Also updated with link.

Cool find OP. Love my Klipsch. In this case, the high gloss and visible speakers isn't my style...too bad as I'm looking for another 5.1 set.

Slightly related...anyone ever listen to Bob and Tom show when they would advertise Klipsch? Too funny.

PharmerNate said:   Cool find OP. Love my Klipsch. In this case, the high gloss and visible speakers isn't my style...too bad as I'm looking for another 5.1 set.

Slightly related...anyone ever listen to Bob and Tom show when they would advertise Klipsch? Too funny.

No problem. It's too bad you missed the sale Best Buy had on the Klipsch Quintets earlier in the month. They are great speakers. I bought these to round out my HT 7.1 system.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014