• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Mulch (25.77kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Free Mulch By State:

CA
-Boyle Heights
-East L.A.
-Elysian Valley
-Lake View Terrace
-Lincoln Heights
-North Hills
-North Hollywood
-San Pedro
-Sun Valley
-Van Nuys
-West L.A.
http://www.lacitysan.org/srpcd/mulch_giveaway.htm

Thanks so mulch

Ahhh, I can remember the good old days when we could only watch TV in a room with a cable TV outlet, and mulch came in 3 cu. ft. bags instead of the Fun-Sized ones they do now.

I guess it makes sense for smaller applications, but I have a hard time purchasing stuff the planet makes in bags. This works out to $33.75 a yard. It's a good price for the bagged type.

Pauldow said:   Ahhh, I can remember the good old days when we could only watch TV in a room with a cable TV outlet, and mulch came in 3 cu. ft. bags instead of the Fun-Sized ones they do now.

I guess it makes sense for smaller applications, but I have a hard time purchasing stuff the planet makes in bags. This works out to $33.75 a yard. It's a good price for the bagged type.

3 cu.ft?  That must be heavy.  These ones are 2 cu.ft.  I picked up 10 from Homedepot after work today.  I had to loaded them myself and with Texas heat (103F) and all the sweating I believe it will take me a full day to recover .

FYI, many cities offer free mulch along with brush recycling. I tend to get a full pickup truck loads of it several times a year. Check with your city's website for details if they offer it.

Thanks op. Was there a week ago and decided not to buy it at $4/bag. Glad I waited.

Smart move! But also check out what lonestarguy said above.

He was right! Adding info for LA to the quick info section. See if they have this in your town!

"free government mulch" = Soylent Green???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014